Monday, April 22, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 27

 At Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Ava were having sex on the floor by the fireplace and didn’t hear Gabriella who came in.”No! Gabriella yelled as Lorenzo move his head and looked at his daughter he grab his shirt and pants and put it on as he got up and Ava grab her clothes.”Gabriella,Why are you here! I thought you were going to your mother “Why are you sleeping with the woman who put you in jail! Gabriella yelled “It’s complicated now why are you here! Lorenzo yelled “I came to get an outfit for tomorrow. Why are you so upset with me”Gabriella ask “I just wanted sometime alone”Lorenzo said “Don’t worry I won’t be long! Ava I thought you hated my father for what happened between him and your brother “I do hate your father for killing my brother “Ava said Gabriella went upstairs.”I’m sorry about my daughter “It’s alright it should of not happened we should just work together in business “I guess so,We are alike Ava”Lorenzo said “Yes we are too like in many ways it could be trouble for this town”Ava said “Maybe “Lorenzo said as the maid came in with boxes,”A shopping order came for Gabriella “The maid said as she put them on the floor,”Your daughter love to shop”Yes unfortunately she does “Lorenzo said “Gabriella looks up to you “Ava said as her cellphone rang.”Josslyn,Why are you calling me? No”Ava said as Gabriella came into the room Carrying a bag and Ava hang up the phone.”That was Josslyn, Donna passed away “No,That poor baby”Gabriella said “Yes, I need to tell my daughter she close with Donna”Ava said “I’ll talk to you later “Lorenzo said He helped Ava to the door and she left.”Gabriella, I know you’re upset that I slept with Ava it’s just sex, I want to move on from your mother “With any woman “No,Ava and I have a lifestyle in common “Your not out of the mob are you “Gabriella ask “Packing came for you “Lorenzo said Gabriella know her father wouldn’t ask her questions and open her package and pull out a sexy top,”You’re not wearing that top! Lorenzo yelled “Daddy! You of all people can’t control me on what I wear after what you do for a living “Gabriella said, “It’s too sexy “I’m going to Mother “Gabriella can you keep this between us” Yes” Have the driver take you “I will, I thought when you came back we would be a family again “I know baby” Lorenzo said Gabriella grab her boxes and left.

At Carly’s-Carly came in with Lucas and Josslyn.”Do you want us to do anything “No I just want to be alone I know you’re worrying for me and want to help me but I want to be alone”Alright “Josslyn said “I have to go back to the hospital “Yes go save a life in honor of Donna”I will, I wish “I know,Me too”Carly said she went upstairs,”I’m worrying about my mom “Me too”

At Ava-Ava came home she enjoyed spending time with Lorenzo even though he killed her brother they had a lot in common.”Avery”Ava said as Avery came into the room.”Avery, I have some sad news to tell you “Ava said 

No comments:

Post a Comment