Thursday, April 18, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 16

 At Bobbie Grave-Lucas came by his mother grave.”Oh Mom,Today we lose Wiley and Bailey and Violet I want to save the children we all did as doctors but we couldn’t, I still loved Wiley so much and Donna is on a ventilator I don’t know how to get through to Carly that she not waking up”Lucas said as his phone rang he picked it up.”Brad, I’m glad you call me back, I have some disappointments news”Lucas said 

At General Hospital-Wiley room - Wiley was on the bed when Monica came in.”Oh Wiley, I love you so much I can’t believe you are gone”Monica said as Tracy and Ned and Brooklyn  and Skye and AJ came in.”I can’t believe we lost another Quartermaine “Monica said “Me too, it’s so sad this whole situation is “  “Yes it is, We want to save the children “Monica said 

Bailey/ James/Georgie room- Georgie And James were recovering from the poison they didn’t know about Bailey yet when Maxie and Felicia and Mac came in,”Mommy,What’s going on”James ask “I have some bad news, Bailey isn’t with us anymore she went to heaven’Maxie said “No! Why”Georgia ask “I don’t know baby,We are going to miss her”Maxie said as Spinellie came in.”Maxie, Georgie I’m sorry I’m late the plane keeps getting delayed “I’m just glad you’re here,Georgie and Jamie are recovering “Maxie said “What about Bailey”Spinellie ask as Felicia pull him aside.”Bailey didn’t make it”No”

Maxie went by Bailey bed and picked up her sweatshirt that was on the bed and smelled it as Felicia came by,”Mom,How do I do this “I don’t know it’s not easy losing a child “No it’s not”Maxie said she went into the hallway as Lucy came by,”Maxie, I’m sorry “Lucy said she hug Maxie.”I can’t believe this”Me either this is so sad “Lucy said 

At Hayden - Hayden was sitting on the couch looking at Violet belonging and crying as Elizabeth came in,”I just let myself in, I don’t think you should be alone”I don’t know how to do this, I wanted a baby for so long now I lose her”Hayden said Elizabeth sit by her sister and comfortable her.

No comments:

Post a Comment