Friday, April 19, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 23

 The Church-Bailey funeral- Maxie and Felicia and Robin and Emma and the Quartermaine and Lucy were there supporting Maxie. “Maxie got up to speak.”I can’t believe my little girl is gone , Bailey should be here ! She should have a future then a funeral for all the children that we say goodbye to this last couple of months, I don’t know how to do this to let go of my daughter and take care of my another two children but I will “Maxie said as she cried and sit down as Felicia got up.”I loved my granddaughter so much we will miss Bailey and the another children and remember them”Felicia said as she cried and sit down and Robin got up.”I wish we could save the children, I feel like I failed them as a doctor I hate when I lose a patient, especially children “Robin said as she sat down as Brooklyn got up,” I loved Bailey for the first month of her life she lived with me at the mansion and I enjoy taking care of her I know I had to give her back to Maxie which I’m glad I did, Maxie you are a wonderful mother this isn’t anyone fault “Brooklyn said the funeral was finished.

Monica went outside she need some air as Jeff came by,”Jeff, I heard you were in town’Yes, I’m sorry about your grandson “I’m sorry about your granddaughter this town been though a lot “Yes, I heard about Leslie and Laura”Yes it’s sad, Leslie died right at Laura funeral she couldn’t take it anymore “No,Life is short “Yes it is, So how is it going with Elizabeth “Not good she angry with me all my children are”You need to fix it”I hope I can, I heard Elizabeth is marrying to your son”Yes she is,Elizabeth make my son AJ happy he hasn’t been happy in a long time”What about you”I’m happy when my family is”Monica said Jeff touch her face,”You are still beautiful to me”Jeff said as Elizabeth and AJ came by.”Is everything alright “Yes we are just caught up”Monica said “Yes we have a history “Jeff said “Yes we heard about it “AJ said “Elizabeth I would like to talk to you “Maybe later “Elizabeth said 

Maxie was in the church alone thinking about Bailey when she saw ghost Georgie her sister,”Maxie, I will take care of you’re daughter she safe with me you need to take care of your another children “I hate that Bailey is gone “Me too but she not in pain anymore and safe, I promise you “I love you “I love you too, Tell Mom and Dad I love them”Georgie said and fade away .


No comments:

Post a Comment