Tuesday, April 23, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 30

 At Carly’s-Josslyn was on the phone with Jax lawyer about his will.”Yes, I understand as his only daughter I’m supposed to run it but I don’t want too “Josslyn said as Carly came in the room and Josslyn look at her and hang up the phone.”What’s going on”Dad lawyer want me to come to London to go over the will and business he had there”Why don’t you go”Because I’m not leaving you”Why don’t we go together I could use a break from this town”Are you sure “Yes, We both need each other “Yes we do,I’ll call the jet we can use Dad “Yes”

At General Hospital- Kevin office-Kevin was in his office when Skye came in.”Thank for seeing me “You’re welcome, Why do you want to be hypnotized “I need to remember my childhood, I saw a picture in Althea belonging of me with Faith Rosco I don’t remember meet her till I came here, I would like to know why she took my daughter “Alright let’s hypnotize you”Kevin said he hypnotized Skye,”I remember going to a party for a girl in school her name Faye,Wait! That’s it! Faye was Faith,We played we were good friends “Why did you stop “Faye was over at my house for a sleepover and I saw her stealing my mother jewelry she lied that she didn’t take it but she did,We were close friends till that day “Skye said “Do you remember anything else “Yes, I remember the raped by David and Althea telling me it would be best if I give her up but I didn’t want too, I want to raise her but I can’t fight Althea she was stronger then me,I wish I raise Kim instead of Faith, I know Kim feels the same way she hasn’t called me mom yet”Skye said “I’m sure Kim needs time”Yes,I’m done”Yes”Kevin said Skye wake up,”Skye, I think you need more counseling about your past”I will,Kevin what about you! How are you doing “Thanks for asking, I’m doing my best I’ll always love Laura” She loved you, I wish I had that kind of love, “Thank, “Kevin said 

At Laura graveyard-Lulu was at Laura grave,”Mom,I wish you were here, We lose Wiley and Donna and Bailey and Violet four beautiful children who should be here, not in heaven I don’t know how to help Maxie and Carly, How do you heal from this “Lulu ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment