Monday, April 15, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 13

 At General Hospital-Elizabeth was feeling emotional about the children getting sick and losing Violet when AJ came by,”Elizabeth, How are you doing “Not good, I hate that we lost Violet,I hate that Jerry did this”Me too, Children are innocent, How is everyone else “Donna is on a ventilator, But it doesn’t look good “Elizabeth said as Hayden came by.”Hayden, Do you need anything? I could call Finn for you”Yes, please I’m going back to the house “Are you sure you want to go alone”Tracy going with me to help me planning the funeral’Tracy’Yes we are close”Oh”Elizabeth you stay here and save the rest of the children no parent should go through what I’m going through “Hayden said as Tracy came by.”Let’s go” Hayden said she left with Tracy.

At Donna room- Lucas was putting a ventilator on Donna as Carly was watching him.”You think I’m crazy for doing this “No I understand why you want to save your daughter “Thanks, How are you doing with Wiley “I want him better, I want all the children better I hate this”Me too”Carly said as Lucas left.

Wiley was in his bed resting when Lucas came in.”Wiley,Are you doing alright “Lucas ask as he exam Wiley who wasn’t looking good.”No we can’t lose you too “Lucas whispered 

At Bailey/James/Georgie room-Maxie was in her children room with Mac and Felicia.”I can’t lose my children I love them all”We know and Robin and Tommy are getting the antidote ready to pass out “Felicia said “Yes, Why don’t I go see if it’s ready” Mac said he went into the hallway and saw Anna coming in.”Anna, What is going on”Why are you here “ My grandchild are sick “No, Did any of the children die”Yes Violet”No! I talk to Faith this is just the beginning of what Jerry had planned “We have to stop this”Mac said 

Bailey/James/Georgie room- Maxie and Felicia were in the room watching the children when Bailey was having a hard time breathing.”No! Bailey! Maxie yelled “I’ll get a doctor “Felicia said she ran into the hallway and saw Portia ,”Portia,it’s Bailey she having a hard time breathing “No,”Portia said as she went into the room with Felicia and examine Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment