Friday, April 12, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 9

 At AJ hotel- Skye was outside talking to the construction man who was rebuilding the hotel when Lorenzo came by,”So you are working at the hotel too”Lorenzo ask as the man left.”I’m just helping AJ rebuilding the hotel”I’m sorry what Jerry did”Did you know about his plan”No I thought he was dead “I hope you are not lying, before Jerry was killed he also poisoned children, All the young children in town are sick and Robin doesn’t know what it is”No”Yes it’s sad, Innocent children shouldn’t be sick”No they shouldn’t,Is there anything I can do”I don’t know, I’m going back to the hospital “Skye said 

At General Hospital-Steve was in his office reading the notebook Carly found from Jerry as someone came into the office.”Dr.Steve Webber “He said as Steve got up.”Dr.Tommy Hardly “It’s been awhile “Yes it has and I’m glad you’re here even though the circumstances is sad”Yes, Do you know what we are dealing with “Tommy ask as Elizabeth came in,”Tommy”Elizabeth it’s good to see you cuz”You too, I’m glad you are here “I was just going to tell Tommy, Carly found a notebook from Jerry he admitting poison the applesauce “Do you know what it was”Robin is testing the applesauce now “Elizabeth said “Alright we should go see her”Tommy said “Avery had to have her gallbladder out and needs a blood transfusion I just draw the blood from Ava but something is off”Elizabeth said “What”Avery blood type isn’t the same as Ava, We know she is Avery mother “Is it the same blood type as her father “Tommy ask “No it’s not , I don’t think Sonny was the father “Did you ask Ava? Steve ask “Not yet “Elizabeth said 

Ava was in the hallway back from drawing her blood when Skye and Lorenzo came into the hospital.”Ava, How is your daughter “Avery is recovering from having her gallbladder out, I just draw some blood and waiting for Elizabeth “Is there anything we can do”Lorenzo ask “Not you “Ava said as Elizabeth came by.’Ava, We need to talk alone”Elizabeth said “Is my daughter alright “Ava ask 

At Violet room-Violet was in bed when Hayden came in and Violet heart monitors went off.”No! Violet! Hayden yelled as Portia came in and looked at her.

No comments:

Post a Comment