Thursday, April 11, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 2

 At Carly's - Carly was at home when there was a knock on the door she opened it was Willow with Amelia and Wiley who was getting older.”This is a nice surprise! Come in”Carly said as they came in.”We had a vacation Time and wanted to see you, We should of called “No I love it,Donna should be down soon,How is everything going “Great”Willow said Carly though something was off with Willow when Donna came in.”Donna”Amelia said “Why don’t you go watch a movie together “Sounds fun”Wiley said they left the room,”Willow, Is everything alright? You know we are still family “Yes it’s just Wiley has been acting out, He missed Michael “I miss him too” Yes” How is it going with Nina” Alright we've been getting along “That’s nice”

At Lorenzo-Lorenzo and Skye just signed the divorce papers with Tea and Ric as their lawyers.”Can you both give us an minute “Lorenzo ask “Skye”Ric ask “It’s alright “Skye said “I’ll file the papers “Tea said she grab her bags and left with Ric.”I can’t believe that this is the way it ended for us, I fighting to come back not just to the girls and Dex but you, I love you Skye so much that’s why I’m not fighting this divorce “It’s not just about love, it’s about the danger around you, I wish the girls were younger I could take them from you but I can’t stop them from seeing you, I can’t be in this lifestyle myself,I still love you but I need to do this, When you were gone I had to deal with my past, Now I need to focus on my future “Skye said as Lorenzo touch her face.”I want to give you some money alimony “No I don’t need it, I’m well financially “Skye said she kiss Lorenzo on the cheek and left.

At The Police Station-Robert And Anna were talking.”Do we know who shot Jerry”Anna ask “No I haven’t found the shooter “We both know it’s Lorenzo “Yes but I need evidence on the case”Yes I just want him back in jail “Me too “Robert said 

No comments:

Post a Comment