Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 2 ch 43

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Ned and Tracy were in the solarium room sitting down talking.”How are you doing “I can’t believe that Olivia is gone it just doesn’t seem right “No it doesn’t, All this was a tragedy no one should have died that night, “Tracy said “No, I need to keep everything the same for Leo” Yes his still family no matter what “Yes he is” What about the restaurant “Dante hired Carly to manage it” Why Carly” Because she had an relationship with Olivia I think that’s what Olivia would want” I hope it doesn’t backfire “Me too”

AJ and Elizabeth were in the den talking he handled Elizabeth some tea.”Elizabeth, How are you doing “I just can’t believe we went to four funeral today and Leslie dying at Laura funeral “Yes it’s sad day,Looking back at our wedding day we will have this to remember too”Yes unfortunately “We need to get justice for them”AJ said “We will “Skye said as she came in,”Skye, What is going on”The trial for Faith and Olivia Jerome stated tomorrow “Yes but a new mobster will take over soon, Jerry even could take over Elizabeth told me about him”AJ said “A new mobster will be stopped I will not let that happened or Lorenzo to come back “How will you stopped it? Elizabeth ask “Carly and I and Sam and Anna are going to team up with the infamous from all our Ex’s and Anna connections with the WSB we can stop it”Skye said “Skye just be careful we can’t lose you too”AJ said as Tracy and Ned came in,”Is everything alright “Yes”Skye said “I should go check on mom she takes Leslie death hard”AJ said “Monica is resting she went straight to bed”Ned said “Oh”AJ said “Skye, You and AJ look like you both were planning something “Tracy said “Yes, I’m taking down the mob with Sam and Carly “Are you instantly! That is dangerous! Tracy said “It’s dangerous that they will take over this town “Yes and the authorities will handle it”I have information they don’t have “You can give it to them”I know what I’m doing “

At Anna office-Anna was working on the case about the explosion when John Caste came in.”John, Why are you back “I heard what happened and I want to help bring the mob down “I could use your help because I want this town safe again “Me too, I’m sorry about all this loss”Today was the funeral and Laura mother dead turned it”No”Yes it’s time to bring them all down and make sure a tragedy like this never happens again “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment