Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 42

 At The Church- Alexis funeral- Ric and Molly and Sam and Dante and Mac and Felicia and Ned and Scotty were there as Nikolas And Spencer and Elizabeth and Lucky came in.”Sorry we were late, Leslie died at Mother's funeral “Nikolas said “No I’m sorry “Me too” Sam said as the father came by,” We are here to say goodbye to a friend and mother and lawyer “The father said Molly got up,” Mom this isn’t fair first we lose Kristina and now you died of the one thing you are fighting for a town free of the mob, I will continue your fight as a lawyer I love you Mom” Molly said as Sam got up,” We had a bumpy ride of our relationship and I’m glad we fix it, I love you mom and Molly is right we will get justice for you and carry on your legacy, I love you, Say hi to Kristina “Sam said as she sits down as Ric got up,” I hate the way I hurt you I love you so much, You were my equal, I will help you get justice “Ric said as he sits down and Nikolas got up,” You have always been there for me to give me advice even when I didn’t want to hear it, Only four Cassadine left, I love you so much” Nikolas said as 

Helena came in sitting in a wheelchair as a nurse push her.”Natasha you’re finally out of our life’s’ the illegitimate child of Mikkos I finally got rid of you and I didn’t have to lift a finger “Helena said as Nikolas came by,”You should not be alive! It’s time we are finally free of you! Nikolas said “I’m dying anyway “Sooner the better”Oh you won’t hurt me”Helena said 

At The Church- Olivia funeral- Ned and Dante and The Quartermaine and Steve were there.”I can’t believe my mother is gone it’s too soon, My mother loved her family it was important to her, Mom I will make sure Leo will be alright we will Lean on each other “Dante said as Ned got up,”Yes we will, I don’t regret our marriage I just wish I could of saved you “Ned said as Steve got up,”Olivia and I had a relationship in the past and recently we rekindled it and I wish it was longer you deserve happiest “Steven said Leo got up,”I love you mom,I wish you were here with us”Leo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment