Wednesday, April 10, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 49

 At Lorenzo warehouse-Jerry came into the warehouse and open some shipments.”Finally I’m going to be the next mobster in town “Jerry said as Carly came in,”So it’s true you work with Faith and Olivia on thr explosion you crowd you let them take the fall! Your brother died because of it! Or do you not care! Carly yelled “I didn’t think you and Jax would be there that night, You hate AJ “I hate you even more! Jax should be alive and you should be dead! Carly yelled she pull out a gun.”You don’t want to do that think of Josslyn and Donna your only children left “Jerry said “You are worth it! I could just plead insanity “Carly said as Robert And Lucky and Dante came in holding guns,”Carly, his not worth it! Lucky said “He helped Faith and Olivia “I know we follow him here to arrest him! Let him go to jail you have to think about your girls”Lucky said Carly give Lucky the gun as Dante arrested Jerry.”You bastard you killed my mother! We should have got rid of you years ago! You don’t belong in this town”Dante said “Take him to the car”Robert said as he looked into the shipment.”It’s full of weapons “Robert said “He wants to take over Lorenzo's business “Carly said “Yes, We have a strong case against him” What about Faith and Olivia “They will go to jail too, I will keep this town safe” Robert said 

At Skye’s- Skye was in the living room on the phone with Carly who filled her in on Jerry arrested as Gabriella sneaking into the room and was about to leave when Skye hang up the phone.”Gabriella ,Where are you going? Let’s have breakfast together “Sure”Gabriella I know you’re upset with all this change with the divorce but I love you and we will be fine “Yes Mother “Gabriella said as Skye phone rang again,”Why don’t you take it”Gabriella ask as Skye left the room and Watch where Gabriella was going and follow her.

In the secret room-Lorenzo was in the secret room having coffee when Gabriella came in.”Daddy,sorry I’m late I have some news”Gabriella said as Skye came in and saw Lorenzo,”Gabriella Alexander! You been helping your father! Lorenzo how dare you use our daughter again! Skye yelled and slapped him,”Mother “It’s alright,Gabriella you’re mother and I need to talk “You beat we do”Skye yelled Gabriella went upstairs.’How long have you been here! Just yesterday I’m working on coming home I made a deal with Robert”No! Lorenzo our daughters are better off without you! I’m too! Skye yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment