Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 64

 At General Hospital-Outside- Mac and Ric and Lucky were talking about a plan to go inside the building when Spinelli came by.”Spinelli we need your help in how to get into the hospital without Kim knowing we are coming in”Mac said “I have a plan “Spinelli said 

Lorenzo was walking behind the building and looking around how to get into the hospital.

Inside- Kim had just told Skye she wanted revenge on her.‘I’m sorry I give you up, I want you to have a better life and I’m sorry you didn’t, I understand what you’re going through but this isn’t the way to do it”Skye said “Oh I think it’s perfect! Not just revenge on what you did to me but what this whole town has done to my parents! I have nothing to lose! Kim yelled as she shot the gun and Lorenzo came crashing down from the ceiling and grab Kim.”You will not hurt my family! Lorenzo yelled as Lila Rae knowing Gabriella was on the floor bleeding.”No! Gabriella! Lila Rae yelled Lucas came by and look at Gabriella as Mac and Ric and Lucky came in and arrested Kim.”Gabriella has to make it! Skye yelled “No! Lorenzo yelled

“Lorenzo! How did you get in! Mac yelled “Doe it matter! I stop Kim! I don’t care what happened to me now my daughter was just shot! Lorenzo yelled 

Skye was upset about this situation as Kim was taking away and the lights came back on.”Skye”Lorenzo said as he came by.”What are you arrested for “Shipping Weapons but I’ll get out of it”I don’t care, I just don’t want to lose our daughter right now”Me too”Lorenzo said 

Mac was talking to Lucky as the Governor came by.”Mac, I’m glad this situation was handled and not a lot of civilians were injured “Me too but I can’t take all the credit “

No comments:

Post a Comment