Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 47

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Lois was in the living room pouring herself some water when Brooklyn came in,”Brooklyn,Where have you been “Lois ask “Jr brought a new house a mansion he want me to decorate it and move in with him”Why don’t you look happy “Because I’m scared I do love Jr but I don’t want to get hurt”Oh baby I understand that but it does happen when you love someone but it’s worth the risk”What do you think of Jr? I know Grandmother love the idea of us together “Don’t have a relationship with him because of Tracy, Do what makes you happy”I’m happy with him, I could fall in love with Jr”Brooklyn said as Tracy came in,”That’s what I love to hear “Tracy, You will not push my daughter into a relationship with anyone “I just want Brooklyn happy and I do believe that Jr could make her happy “Tracy said “It’s all been to much today,Jr want me to move in with him, I need some fresh air “Jr wants you to move in”Yes he just brought a mansion “Really! Oh Brooklyn I just want to see you happy before I die”Tracy you will never die”Lois said “Thanks you Lois “Tracy said as her cellphone rang it was on the bar and she pick it up.”Skye, What is it, Thanks for telling g us “Tracy said and hung up the phone.”Cecil in the hospital having surgery on her eyesight’We should go to the hospital, Sasha needs me”Brooklyn said 

At General Hospital-Sasha was in the hallway worrying about her mother and thinking about all the work in there relationship they did as Nina came by.”Sasha, What’s going on with Cecil? Is she all right “My mother decided to have surgery on her eye sight she want to see, I didn’t know about what she was going through “Sasha your a great daughter and maybe it was just something your mother had to deal with on her own”Yeah I don’t care if she can’t see I just want her it’s been so long that we were apart “Sasha said Nina hug her as Skye came by with some tea, “I have some tea for you, Nina it’s good to see you “You too, I hope Cecil is alright “She will be,Cecil is a fighter like Sasha”You too”Sasha said as Tracy and Lois and Brooklyn came by.”Is Cecil alright “We don’t know anything yet “Sasha said 

Skye walk away and Tracy follow her.”Skye, Talk to me”Cecil may not be my mother anymore she did deceive me but I still care about her it has nothing to do with us “I understand Cecil and I got close over the years of her living at the mansion “Yes,We did make progress when we went to London “Yes we did “

No comments:

Post a Comment