Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 32

 At General Hospital- Lucas was finished up his shift when Robin came by,”Lucas, How are you doing “I’m trying to deal with everything, I just got off the phone with Carly she is going to London with Josslyn about Jax business “Carly dealing with Donna death her own way”Yes”I still can’t believe that Jax is gone”Me too, Hopefully we have no more loss “I agree with you”Robin said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye and Tracy were talking in the living room.”Skye, We need to talk about ELQ tomorrow “Alright we will “Good now let’s have some dinner “Tracy said they went into the dining room and AJ and Elizabeth and Monica and Ned and Willow and Amelia and Cecil and Lila Rae and Gabriella were having dinner,”Where is Sasha tonight “Elizabeth ask “She having dinner with Nina”Cecil said “I have some news,Carly called me she going to London with Jose about Jax business “Willow said “Really, that’s interesting “Skye said she got up.”What about Donna funeral”Monica ask “Carly doesn’t want to have one ,She want to do something to remember Donna a memorial “Willow said 

Skye was in the living room on the phone with someone when Ned came in Skye hung up the phone,” Skye, What are you doing “I’m checking on the business that Jax had in London “I was hoping you were” I had a lot of his deal before he died “ELQ is stronger because of you “Thanks “Skye said 

Back in the dining room- The family was having dinner together and Elizabeth was feeling sick to her stomach,” Excuse me” Elizabeth Said And got up and went into the bathroom as AJ followed her.”Elizabeth,Are you alright “No”Elizabeth said as she wash her face.”Could you be pregnant “No”Elizabeth said “You don’t want a baby”AJ ask “Oh Aj , I didn’t mean that I’m just older now and it could be risky pregnancy “Elizabeth said “If you are I’ll take care of you “I know you will and as a nurse I know what to do”Yes you do,We can face it”Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment