Thursday, April 25, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch. 44

 At Jake- Jake was in bed with Emma they been seeing in each other and were kissing in bed when Jake look at the clock.”Oh No! I have to get dressed! I’m meeting my mother for lunch “I should go too”Emma said they got out of bed,”Do you think it’s time to tell everybody about us”Maybe we should “Jake said “I thought we were just having fun”Emma said “We should talk about where this is going “Yes we should, Jake I don’t want to get hurt “Me either but I want to be in love and with you “Jake said “Maybe we could see where this is going “Maybe “

At Maxie-Maxie was looking at a picture of Bailey and missing her daughter when there was a knock on the door it was Hayden holding a box.”Hayden, Come in”I have some of Violet belongs that I didn’t want to throw out I thought maybe Georgie could use them”Thanks, I haven’t gone through Bailey belong yet it’s to hard”Yes it is, I can’t believe that this happened “ Me either, I’m worrying about what is next”Me too”Hayden said “So your staying in town “Yes I need my family more then ever “Yes it helps but I don’t think this pain will ever go away “No”I haven’t left the house since I lose Bailey”Maybe we can help each other “Maybe,We are the only one who understands this pain”Yes”

At Felicia/Sam PI office- Felicia was looking at a file when Anna came in.”Felicia, Do you have any information regarding what Jerry plan to do next? No I haven’t but I’m working on the information “I hope you get it soon before something else happens “Me too, Jerry hurt my family with his poison ”Felicia said “How is Maxie doing “Not good she hasn’t left the house since it happened “Felicia said 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment