Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch. 40

 At Kevin- Kevin was getting ready for Laura funeral this morning he was having an hard time with his tie as Mac came into the room and helped him.”How do I say goodbye to my wife? This can’t be real “I wish it wasn’t either but you're not alone “Mac said 

Downstairs- Lucky was getting ready when Spencer and Nikolas and Lulu came in,”Lucky, I’m glad you’re home, I just hate that it’s for this”Me too our mother should be here”Grandmother was the glue that whole us together “Spencer said as Kevin and Mac came in,”Yes she was”Kevin said “Yes this family was important to your mother “Mac said as Lesley came into the room she didn’t look good.”Grandmother “I’m so heartbroken today no parent should lose a child before they die”No they shouldn’t “Today is a sad day for this town “Mac said 

At The Quartermaine crypt- Drew funeral- Monica and Tracy and Ned and Skye and AJ were in the crypt saying goodbye to Drew with the father as Sam and Emily and Danny came in.”Does anyone want to talk “I do, I love you Daddy, I was upset when you put Carly first and went to jail I thought you didn’t love me, I do wish you were here “Emily said “I enjoyed our relationship,Take care of Oscar”Monica said “I don’t regret us and everything that happened with us “Sam said 

At The Church- Jax funeral- Carly and Josslyn and Jerry were greeted everyone who came in for Jax funeral, “Mom when is Drew funeral “Now and Monica forbid me from ever coming to the Quartermaine property, I have hurt that family “Carly said “I’m sorry “It’s all right, I’m here for you”Carly said as Skye came in.” Skye,We have a lot to talk about “Jerry said “Jerry,I’m sorry about Jax he loved you “Yes he did “Jerry said as Sam and Ned  and Lucas came  in as the father came by,”We are here to say goodbye to a father, friend and businessman Jax Jacks, his daughter would like to say something “The father said Josslyn got up,”I miss you Daddy I love you and I’m glad you came home even though we did disagree about my personal life I know it was just out of love,We will never forget you”Josslyn said as she sit down and Carly got up.”I don’t regret our marriage we had a beautiful daughter out of it, I just wish we got a happy ending and I wish you were here “Carly said as Jerry got up.”I will get my revenge on your death I promise you”Jerry said 

No comments:

Post a Comment