Wednesday, April 24, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 34

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Elizabeth and Aj bedroom- Elizabeth and Aj were a little shocked about the test results.”I want to keep quiet till it’s safe”I will do anything you want but my mother known last night what was going on”No”Yes, Elizabeth I know you always done it alone but not anymore “Thank “

Monica was downstairs having more coffee when Maya came in.”Maya, How was the medicine conversion “It was good I have a lot of information “Great’Yes and supplies from the pharmacy “Maya, I’m glad you came home and worked at the hospital you will carry on the family legacy “Thanks for giving me advice and mentor me but I’m a Ward” Yes and you are a Quartermaine you can’t deny it” I guess not, So what has happened awhile I was gone” We lose some young patients, Wiley died “No, What happened “

Elizabeth and Aj came into the room.”Maya your home”Yes I’m, I wish I was here sooner I could of saved Wiley “It’s not your fault “Thanks, I’m going to get cleaned up”Maya said and went upstairs.”So what the new “We only will tell you but I’m pregnant “Congratulations I will keep it quiet but Elizabeth we will get you the best care “I know, I’m late for the hospital “Elizabeth said she left.”AJ”I’m finally going to be a father and I’ll do whatever it take “You will be great father “

At ELQ-Skye office-Skye and Tracy were having coffee and conversation about the future of the company.”Skye, You have been running the business wonderfully we are making a lot of money but I was thinking you need someone to help you too since Ned doesn’t want to run ELQ”Who”Skye ask as Hayden came in.”Hayden, I think she will be great in ELQ , Hayden was CFO of Aurora “You work with Drew”Yes we had a history “Drew wasn’t a great businessman the company was a mess “He uses to be till Carly destroyed him”She destroyed everyone, I think we could work together “Me too”I’ll let you both work”Tracy said she left.

No comments:

Post a Comment