Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 33

 At Skye’s-Skye came home with her daughters.”Girls. We need to talk about what happened and what we need to deal with moving forward “Skye said “Is Daddy behind this” Gabriella asked as she sat down on the couch.”No, it was two other mob bosses Faith Rosco And Olivia Jerome, Faith is Kim's adopted mother and had a history with me, Everyone is very upset about what happened and who died from the explosion that everyone isn’t going to welcome anyone mobster or any more violence “Does that involve you” Yes, I think we will be better if you’re father stay gone” Skye said “Mother! You can’t keep us away from our father “Gabriella said “Yes I can, I’m your mother “Skye said “I think it’s best if Daddy stays away “Lila Rae said “I can’t believe you two! We are living in a house Daddy built us and you want him to just stay away “Gabriella said and went upstairs.”Mother, Gabriella will come around “I hope so, I was scared of losing both of you, Lila Rae I think you should stay here for a while “Alright I’ll go get my belongings, “Lila Rae said she went by the door and open it was Tea.”Aunt Tea” I had to come back early from Llanview when I heard about the explosion, I’m glad you’re both alright, “Tea said “Thanks I was just leaving “Lila Rae said she left.”Tea, come in we need to talk “Sk ye said as they went inside.”What is it” This was a mob hit and I want to stop the mob and bring them down “What about Lorenzo And Dex” I don’t want to bring Dex down he is in the mob because of Lorenzo but it’s time for the violence to end, I could have lost my daughters And I lose my ex-husband and innocent people died “What can I do to help” Tea ask 

At The Police Station-Faith and Olivia were in their cell when Kim came by.”Is this why you wanted me to keep you alive? So you could do this! We wanted to let everyone know we were back and take this town back “Faith said “You will never be free “ Jerry said as he came by.”Jerry Jacks, I heard about you, You took some of the town people hostage in the hotel “Olivia said “You both will be free! I will destroy you both for killing my brother! Family is everything to me! Jerry said as Mac came by,” Jerry you’re back” Yes, I do hope you have a case for both of them or I will handle it “Jerry said “Let the authorities handle this “Mac said Jerry turned to Kim.”Who are you” Jerry asked “She nobody, “Faith said “Jerry “Don’t worry I won’t do anything yet, “Jerry said and left.”Kim stay away from him” Faith said “Just do the right thing and plead guilty “Kim said and left.

At Skye’s- Skye and Tea were going through some paperwork of Lorenzo when Dex came by.”What’s going on” Dex asks “Dex, We want you to get out of the business before you go down, “Tea said “From what “We are going to stop anyone from the mob coming to this town “What about Lorenzo “That includes him to it’s time it ends,” Skye said “I wouldn’t be going to jail “No you won’t I’ll make sure of it” Yes we will protect you who is helping you with this idea “Carly and Sam they are upset too” Yes, I should go see Josslyn, I have been wanting out of this lifestyle for awhile, I’ll help you” Thanks it time this ends” Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment