Wednesday, April 10, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 46

 At The Police station-Robert office-Robert came into his office to find a man waiting for him.”We need to talk about the case against Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome “The man said “Who are you “I’m in the CIA, We want you to drop the charges against them “Why would I do that”Why do you think you have a choice “

At Lorenzo Warehouse-Dex was with the shipment when Skye came in with Carly and Sam.”Do you know who set them “No I don’t,We haven’t had shipments in awhile “What is it”Sam ask as they look inside.

At Carly’s- Jerry was there on the phone.”I know I was apart of this plan but I didn’t want my brother killed”Jerry said on the phone as Josslyn listen in the hallway and left without him hearing her.

Kevin-Kevin was having coffee with Nikolas Lucky and Lulu” I’m glad you’re both here your mother loved you both” She loved you too. You made her happy “Yes you did more then my father did”Lucky said “I will cherish the memories I have of Laura it’s helping me get through it”We have each other “Yes, We do

At The Warehouse-Dex and Carly and Sam and Skye were trying to figure out who sent the shipments.”Someone is all ready trying to take over this town”Skye said “We need to figure out who it is fast”Carly said as Josslyn came in.”I know who it is”Josslyn said “Josslyn, How did you find me”I track your phone, I heard Jerry say he was working with Faith and Olivia “Josslyn said “I should of know we can’t trust him, He would do anything for power even if it cost him his brother life”Carly said “We have to stop him,We know Jerry is dangerous “Skye said “Yes we do”Sam said “How do we stop him”Dex ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment