Wednesday, April 24, 2024

What lies Ahead part 3 ch 35

 At ELQ-Skye and Hayden were working together Skye was impressed of how smart Hayden is,”So you and Tracy are close’Skye ask “Yes we become close when I was here the last time, So she your mother “Yes it’s complicated “Most families are”Yes”Skye said as she was looking for a file.”Can I help you look for something”I must of left that file at home I was working on it at the mansion, I’ll go get it”I can just finish up here”Why don’t you set up your office? I’ll show you it” Alright “

At The Quartermaine mansion-Gabriella was in her bedroom listening to music louder and open her package of clothes for the store she was keeping a secret about the store from her family.

The doorbell rang And the maid open it was Lorenzo.”Mr.Alcazar”I would like to see my daughters”Lorenzo said as he came in.”Lila Rae isn’t here but Gabriella is”I can heard my daughter music, I’ll go up to her room “Alright just follow the music “The maid said Lorenzo went upstairs.

Gabriella room-Gabriella was in a sexy outfit looking at herself in the mirror as Lorenzo knocked on the door and Gabriella open the door.’Daddy,Why are you here “I want to see you, Can you turn your music down “Lorenzo ask Gabriella turn her music down.”Gabriella you know you live in a house with many families members you can’t blast your music “No one is home expert me, “Is that your new outfit “It’s for the store I was just trying it on”Oh, Why don’t you change and we can go out to Lunch? I’ll call Lila Rae”She at the studio and wouldn’t pick up “Then it will just be us “Alright I’ll change “I’ll be downstairs “Lorenzo said he went downstairs.

Skye was in the living room looking for the file when Lorenzo came in and she looked at him she still loved him but know she couldn’t be with him anymore.”Lorenzo,Why are you here”I’m waiting for Gabriella we are going to have lunch together “Oh,Lorenzo be honest with me”On what”You are still in the mob you never left”Skye said “Yes,You’re right “Lorenzo said as Gabriella came in and saw the spark between her parents and wish they would just admit that they love each other.”Gabriella,I’m glad you’re ready let’s go”Lorenzo said “Mother,Do you want to come “No, I have to go back to work,Gabriella are you going to the store today “Yes I’m “Good, I want a update later on your financial “Yes Mother “Have fun”Daddy where are we going’We could go to the coffee shop “Lorenzo said “Why don’t you go to Olivia restaurant “Skye ask “Yes”Gabriella said “Alright , let’s go”Lorenzo said they left,

No comments:

Post a Comment