Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 38

 At Carly’s-Carly was at home feeling sad when there was an knock on the door she open it was Tea,”Tea, Why are you here”Carly ask as Tea came in,”I took over Alexis legal office when she became mayor and I wrote Jax will I thought you may want to hear it”Tea said as Josslyn and Jerry came in.”Tea, This is Jax brother Jerry, Tea is a lawyer who did Jax will”Carly said “Is this a good time to read it”Tea ask “No time is, But I guess it’s alright “Josslyn said “Yes go ahead “Carly said “Jax left all his financial assets to his only heir his daughter Josslyn and this house to Carly”Tea said “is that all”Jerry ask “He didn’t mention you at all and Carly he left you some money I’ll give you the information on how much and the rest of the money will go to charity like the clinic and the woman shelter “Tea said’Dad like to give his money away “Josslyn said “Yes he did, What about any business Jax had”Carly ask “Jax lost all the business and stock he didn’t have any when he died’Tea said “Skye keeps taking his business  “Carly said “Really! I’ll deal with Skye”Jerry said “No, let all this violence end, Dad would want that in his honor I don’t care about money “Josslyn said “You’re right he would want it to end, I’m going to try to be a brother he would want me to be” Jerry said “Thank Tea” Carly said “You’re welcome, I’m sorry about your loss “Tea said and left,

At Skye’s- Skye went into Gabriella room who was upset about her mother and all her clothes were everywhere.”Gabriella I know you’re upset and this isn’t easy for us but I want to keep you and your sister safe and that means Lorenzo can’t come back “You can’t stop anyone from coming takeover the business that’s how it works in the business “Yes but I will do whatever I have to keep my family safe,Why don’t we go downstairs and have a snack you didn’t eat much “Alright “Gabriella said they went downstairs to fine Kim in the living room,”Kim,I’m glad you’re here, Gabriella go tell the cook we want a light lunch and some tea”Skye said “If you just want to talk privately then just say it”Gabriella said and left.”Kim,I know this isn’t easy for you having Faith back and everyone know who raise you”No it’s not, Everyone hate Faith and I understand but it’s not my fault “No it’s not your fault, Faith is a great manipulator I just want you to know it’s not your fault’s and I love you, I always have “Skye said “I love you too you have made me feel welcome and I can handle this”Kim said 

At Olivia Restaurant-Dante and Sam were talking as Carly came in,”Sam,Dante, What’s going on? Why did you want to meet me here”Carly ask as Ayden came by.”Thanks for both of you coming, We want to keep the restaurant open, Carly I was wondering if you want to manage it my mother respect you as manager of the hotel “Sure, I would be honored too”Thanks and Ayden our chef quit I know you are cooking at the hotel but we could use your help “Yes I would love too, I’m out of a job now”Great I’ll show you the kitchen “Dante said he left with Ayden.”Sam Thank you I really need this, We just did Jax will reading and he didn’t have much money left all his business deals were stole by Skye”Carly said 

No comments:

Post a Comment