Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 41

 At The Church- Laura funeral-Nikolas and Lucky and Kevin and Mac and Spencer and Lesley and Lucy and Anna and Scotty and Felicia and Elizabeth the boys and Lucas and Quartermaine were ar t funeral.Kevin got up to talk.”I love my wife and I don’t know if I can do this without her it’s not going to be easy but I see everybody here who loves her it does make it easy, Laura loved her family and friends “Kevin said he sat down as Nikolas got up,” My mother and I had a complicated relationship it had a lot of ups and downs but one thing I know was true is she loved me and I loved her I hate when I disappointed her she was the glue of our family our material of the Spencer/Webber/ Cassadine family and we will miss her” Nikolas said as Lucky got up,” I wasted time away from my family I miss so much time with my mother and I have regrets I should’ve of come home sooner, I loved you mom” Lucky said as Scotty got up,” Laura and I had a romantic two young teenage loving each other and then as an adult but it didn’t work but we remained friends which I treasure, Laura will be missed “Scott hasy said he sits down as Elizabeth got up.”Laura always been there for me and my boys she loved them all as her grandchildren because that’s who she is and no one will replace her,We will always love you”Elizabeth said she sit down as Spencer got up,”I loved you grandmother I will miss you so much, You were one thing I could always count on, This isn’t fair and I will get justice for you “Spencer said he got up.

Monica went to check on Leslie who was sleeping and she couldn’t wake her up.”No, Leslie”Monica said as Elizabeth and Nikolas and Lucky came by,”Is Leslie gone”Yes she is “No “Grandmother did say this was broken her heart “She with Laura now it’s an beautiful thing I know it’s sad for us but they belong together Leslie and Laura miss so much time apart when Laura was a child “Yes they did,You’re right Monica “Nikolas said 


No comments:

Post a Comment