Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 54

 At General Hospital-Cecil room- Cecil was in bed when Amy came in with a new Iv and s it it up for her.”Who’s there” Cecil asked “It’s Amy I’m just changing your IV, Do you need anything “Amy asked “Just to go home “You will soon,” Amy said as Sasha came in,” Mom, Are you alright “Yes” She doing good’Amy said and left the room,” I can’t wait to get the bandages off and see you again “Me too, I’m glad you’re going to be alright “Me too”

At The Quartermaine mansion- Skye was in the den talking to Lila Rae and Gabriella and Kim.”Girls I have some news I want to talk to you about “What is it”I’m going to have surgery on my scar I want them off of me”What is the risk’Its a easy surgery’Kim said “Yes, I’m going to talk to Portia about it today “Skye said “If that’s what you want we will support you “Lila Rae said “Thanks, Lila Rae and Gabriella I know it hasn’t been easy not seeing your father but it’s for the best “Skye said “We understand “Lila Rae said “I should go to the hospital “Me too”Skye said they left.”I hate that we can’t see Daddy and they are divorced “Gabriella said “Me too but what can we do about it” We can do something “Gabriella said 

At Lorenzo warehouse Lorenzo and Dex were with their workers opening shipment of weapons when Lorenzo and Dex we’re not looking one of the workers took pictures of the weapons with his phone and put the phone away before anybody could see it.

“Father, What is your plan for the weapon “We ship them to some of another mob boss in another state “Yes”Dex said “Now that Skye took your sister away from me I have nothing left to lose “Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment