Friday, April 5, 2024

What Lies ahead part 2 ch 36

 At The Brownstone -Elizabeth was enjoying seeing her boys have lunch with Lucky who was catching up on their life’s.”Elizabeth, Are you alright “Yes I’m, it’s nice to see you with the boys”I missed them too I missed a lot “Lucky said as Carly and Lucas came in.”Lucky you’re home, our sorry about your mother “Carly said as Elizabeth and Lucky got up from the table.”I’m sorry about your mother too”Lucky said “Thanks, We didn’t want to interrupt we just wanted to check on the boys about losing Laura”Lucas said “Thank Lucas”Ayden said “It’s been an emotional day”Yes it has”Carly said “The brownstone looks good “Thanks, I’m proud of it”You should be”Lucky said as Felicia came in.”Lucky “Felicia “I’m sorry about your mom”Thanks I should go see Kevin about the funeral arrangements “Tell Kevin we are thinking about him”Carly said “I will,I enjoy having lunch with you and the boys, Ayden and Jake and Cameron this is just the start “Good”Ayden said Lucky left as Elizabeth smiled.”So Lucky is staying “Carly ask “Yes, I’m glad for the boys “Really just the boys “Carly, I’m married to AJ, I have move on from Lucky”Elizabeth said and walk away.’Why do you start trouble “Because I don’t want AJ happy’

At Kevin- Kevin was talking to Mac who was over,” We will get Faith and Olivia for this “Yes but it can’t bring my wife back “No it can’t I’m sorry “Mac said as there was a knock on the door it was Lucky, “Lucky, I’m sorry about your mom” Thanks, I just wanted to see Kevin about the funeral “I’m on my way to meet Lesley at the church to talk to the priest‘I’ll go if both of you need me” We will call “Kevin said they left,

At The Police station -Faith and Olivia jail cell- Faith and Olivia were in there cell when Ric came in.”Ric, it’s nice to see you, Will you be my lawyer “Not if I was the last one on earth! You killed Alexis! I will make sure you are destroyed! Both of you! Ric yelled “To think we had something “Faith said as Ric left and went into the station and ran into John. “Governor,Ric said “Ric, I’m sorry about Alexis “Thanks you I want justice for my ex wife”We will get it,Are you back for good “Yes I’m “Good, We need to figure out who will replace Alexis as mayor “John said 

No comments:

Post a Comment