Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 2 ch 34

 At The Quartermaine mansion- Elizabeth was pouring herself some coffee trying to get through the day when Lucky came in,”Elizabeth, I found you”Lucky,I’m glad your here I’m sorry about your mom”Elizabeth said as she hug him.”Thanks “We try to save Laura I was in the surgery room with Robin” I know you did, Congratulations on your wedding “Thanks this isn’t the way I want to remember my wedding day “No, Where are the boys” They don’t live here they moved into the brownstone “The brownstone “Yes, Carly rebuilt it And Felicia managed it” I have missed a lot” Yes you have, How long are you staying here “I don’t know I wish Lulu was awake “Me too, I been getting update from the clinic on her care just to make sure they are taking care of her” Thank you, I know Lulu give you a hard time “Yes she did but she love you “Yes” Why don’t we go see the boys” Alright, is AJ home “No he and Ned went to see the damage to the hotel” Elizabeth said 

At Alexis- Sam and Molly were packing up Alexis belongings when there was an knock on the door and Molly went to open it was Ric,”Daddy”Molly said as she jump into her father arms.”I’m so sorry about Alexis,Sam”Ric said as he came into the room .”Ric”We been cleaning out the house and getting the funeral ready “Do they know who is behind it”Yes Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome “Faith is alive! Ric asks “Yes I guess somehow she adopted Skye's biological daughter and she became a doctor that Faith wants her to be so she could save Faith “Wow, I should have missed a lot, I’m sorry I wasn’t here for Kristina's death I loved her” I know you did,” Molly said 

Olivia restaurant- Dante was there looking around thinking about what do with the restaurant when Lois came by.”Dante”What do I do with my mother restaurant? She loved this place it was her dream” Her dream was you and Leo and she loved you both and you will carry on her legacy “Yes I will, I could keep this open and just hire a manager “Yes, Olivia will be memorable “Yes and I will get justice for my mother “

No comments:

Post a Comment