Wednesday, April 3, 2024

What lies ahead part 2 ch 32

 At Carly/Jax-Carly walk into the house.”Josslyn, Are you home”Carly ask as she walk into the living room and found Josslyn talking to Jerry,”Carly,We were just talking about my brother “How did you find about Jax”It’s been all over the news, I had to hear about my brother dead on the news because you didn’t call me”I didn’t know how to reach you, Josslyn can I talk to Jerry alone”Alright,I’ll be right back “Josslyn said she went upstairs.”I don’t want you around my daughter and the dangers you bring “I’m here to say goodbye to my brother and get justice for him” Jerry said “Jax, hate this violence and it killed him in the end “Yes it did, Who causes the explosion “Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome they are locked up,Jerry I want to honor Jax by stopping the mob and all this violence, I hope you can follow with me” Yes I have changed since the hotel hostages I’m not the same violence person I was, I just hate that I never got to show Jax it” Why did you lose touch “He didn’t believe me, I’m glad you both were back together “We were engaged “I will get justice for Jax” Do what you need to do but leave my daughter alone “I will “Jerry said he left,

At Ava-Ava was destroyed file she had in a fire as there was a knock on the door it was Mac and Dante.”How can I help you”We have a warrant to search your house “We know you were helping Faith and Olivia so make it easy and confess it “I had nothing to do with the explosion I didn’t know anything about it”Ava said Dante look around and saw the papers in the fireplace and pull them out.”What are you destroy “Dante ask ‘Ava, What are you up too”Mac ask 

At AJ’s hotel- AJ and Ned were at the hotel that was all destroyed by the explosion.”Oh Ned, This is going to take a lot of money to rebuild “Yes but we can do it we have insurance for this”Yes we do, So many life lost”Yes “Ned said “We need to honor them “How”


No comments:

Post a Comment