Wednesday, April 10, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 2 ch 44

 At The Police station- Faith and Olivia jail cell they were getting ready for the trial when Jerry came by,”So are you going to save us! This was all your idea “Faith yelled “I didn’t want you to kill my brother ‘We didn’t know Jax would be there “Faith said “Yes unfortunately his was and our plan to take over this town together ends”You can’t turn your back on us”Yes I can watch “Jerry said 

At The Courthouse- Anna and Robert were talking about the case,”Do you have the witness in a safe location “Yes I do and I will win this for Laura and Alexis and the other “Yes, I had an visit last night “Who”John Cates his going to work with me on stopping the mob “Good we need all the help we can get “Yes all the years I look away when Sonny was running this town I do regret it”Anna said as Robin and Carly and Josslyn and Jerry and Skye and Ned and Dante and Sam and Molly and Kevin and Nikolas and Lucky and Lucas and Elizabeth and AJ, came in.“Robert, I do hope, you win this” Ned said “I have a strong case” Robert said as they went into the courthouse Olivia and Faith came in and Kim came in and looked at her mother who raised her.

The judge came in and everyone stood up.”Are both parties right for trial “The judge ask as Nora came in.”Sorry I’m late “Nora said “Who are you “Nora Buchanan the public defender for Faith Rosco and Olivia Jerome‘Nora said “Now are we ready to start “Yes,” Robert said “Yes,” Nora said 

“Olivia Jermore has always been dangerous in this town and it’s time to stop her, Four innocent people died because of her and Faith Rosco all because of power I have an witnessed that will testify against them  and the dangers they bring”Robert said 

“Faith And Olivia just want respect And to live here in this town where there families are, Faith daughter Kim and Olivia has family here too they are not well and need help “Nora said 

“DA Scorpio “The Judge said “I would like to call my first witness to the stand”Robert said “Go ahead “The Judge said “I call Ava Jermore to the stand “Robert said as Ava came in and got swear in.”Ava, Did you help Faith And Olivia with the explosion “No”Did you know they had escaped jail “Yes I did, I didn’t know what they were up to but I help them escape and I know whatever they were planning it would be dangerous I should of stopped it but I wanted power “Ava said Nora got up,”Did you help them with this plan “No I didn’t I just wanted to takeover from where my brother and our father started this business I want to be powerful like Olivia wanted “Ava said 

Robert got a text message from an unknown number and read it.”You’re honor I would like a break “Five minutes “The Judge said 

No comments:

Post a Comment