Thursday, April 11, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 3

 At Carly’s-Carly was talking to Willow about everything that has happened.”I’m sorry about Jax”Thanks I can’t believe his gone”Me too, How is Josslyn”Not good she angry about Jax death and then found out that Jerry was behind it”Jerry is Jax brother “Yes , I always know he was too dangerous and reckless to be around,Jax hated that lifestyle to be killed because of it”Carly said “It’s sad, Hopefully the danger is gone now”No it’s not, Lorenzo is back his even more dangerous “Carly said “Why don’t we go check on the children “Willow said they went into the tv room to check on the children who were all sleeping and looked hot.”What’s going on”Carly ask “We need to take them to the hospital “Willow said 

Hayden - Hayden was at home checking on Violet who wasn’t feeling good she was sleeping and feeling hot and Hayden couldn’t wake her up.”Violet! Wake up! Hayden yelled she was scared.

At General Hospital- Elizabeth was working when Carly came in with Willow and Donna and Amelia and Wiley,”Elizabeth,The kids don’t feel good”Carly said as Hayden came in carrying Violet.”Something is wrong with my daughter “Hayden said “This is odd “Willow said “I can’t wake her up.”Hayden said as Robin came by.”What’s going on”We don’t know but something is off with our children “Carly said “Alright let’s look at them”Robin said 

At Lorenzo’s -Lorenzo was upset about the divorce when Gabriella came into the room she know why her father was upset she heard Skye but didn’t want to deal with her mother.”Daddy”Gabriella said “You’re mother and I signed the divorce paperwork this morning “I’m sorry, I hate this”I know you do but you can’t involve your mother forever “I know I just want us to be a family like we use too “I know you do Gabriella Alexander but it’s not going to happen “You are just going to give up”Yes ,Skye and I are divorce but she is still your mother “Yes Daddy”I’ll always love Skye but it’s time to move on and get my life back “Lorenzo said as he pour himself a drink,

No comments:

Post a Comment