Friday, April 19, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 21

 At Hayden -Hayden was having Finn and Elizabeth and Sarah and Jeff and Steve and Tommy over after the funeral it was getting to much for Hayden she went into another room and Finn followed her.”Hayden, I know you want to be alone but I want to know what happened with our daughter “Violet got sick, and someone named Jerry Jacks poisoned the children's applesauce, I guess he wanted to hurt this town” No, I wish you called me at first I would have been here and saved our daughter “Finn said “I was busying with our daughter “Hayden said 

Elizabeth was cleaning up as Jeff came by,”Elizabeth,I’m glad you and Hayden are close “We do have one thing in common you abandoned us”Elizabeth said as Sarah came by.”Elizabeth,I’m sorry I mess up as a father I got caught up in saving the world “You were not just doing that! You were also sleeping with another woman “Elizabeth said “Do we have to do this here”Sarah ask “You’re right we can do this another day “Elizabeth said as Steve and Hayden came by.”Do you all feel that why that I abandoned you all? I was needed as a doctor for boards, I wasn’t just having affairs “Jeff said “Either way you were too busy to be a father, You should of never had us,Hayden I’m going home. You can call me anytime “Elizabeth said she hug Hayden and left. 

“Elizabeth is right you did abandon us , you knock up my mother and after she told you just give her child support and left you never saw me! You never called or wrote “Hayden said “I didn’t know where you were living your mother moved a lot”Yes she did we had too”I want to come and help you deal with losing Violet”You never met her so you can’t help me”Hayden said Jeff left,”Hayden, I understand that this is hard dealing with our father his a compilation man”Sarah said “Yes he is and more”Hayden said “Yes, I’m sorry about Violet I would like to know you”Me too,Family is important”Yes they are “

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was looking at pictures of Michael And Wiley went Elizabeth came in,”AJ, Are you alright “I’m just missing my son and grandson, What meant of been”Yes”How was it at Hayden house with your father “Horrible I told my father how I feel about him”What did you say”That he abandoned us, he put women over us”Yes he did, I’m glad you told him how you feel “It actually felt good “I’ll never abandon you”I know you won’t “Elizabeth said they share a kiss,


No comments:

Post a Comment