Thursday, April 11, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 5

 At General, Hospital-Robin was at the nurse station trying to figure out what was going on with the children when Portia came by,” Robin, Do you know why the children are sick” No I can’t figure it out, they all have their vaccines on children disease “I may know someone who can help, Who has a history with this hospital “Who! We could use all the help “Robin said 

Donna's room- Carly was by Donna's bedside.”I can’t lose you, I can’t lose another child I’ll go insane “Carly said as Lucas and Josslyn came by.”Carly”Lucas said “Lucas, Do you know what is going on with my little girl “No not yet,Robin is doing ever test ‘I just want answers “I know, Let me talk to her “Lucas said “Thanks “You’re not alone”Lucas said he left.”Mom, Do you want me to give you anything “No, I just need your sister and Wiley and Amelia to be alright “Carly said “Me too”Josslyn said 

At Avery room- Ava was by Avery bed.”You can’t die on me, I can’t lose you too”Ava said as she kiss her on the forehead.

At Wiley/Amelia room-Willow was in their room praying for her children to get better.”Michael you have to save our children “Willow said to herself 

At Violet room- Hayden was by her daughter bedside.”You have to make it, What is going on with all the young children “Hayden ask herself.

Robin and Portia were talking about the situation when Monica came by,”Robin, Portia I heard about what is going on I thought I could help “We may need to hire someone who can help us”Robin said as Lucas came by,”Who can save our children “Lucas ask “Before I work here I work at another hospital and with a doctor who was on a case just like this the children were sick with a virus “Did he save them”Yes”Who is it,I can call them “Monica said “It’s someone who we know from the past his father worked here”Robin said as Elizabeth came by,”Who is it”Monica ask 

No comments:

Post a Comment