Monday, April 22, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 29

 At The Quartermaine Mansion-Skye and Tracy were searching through Althea belongings and Skye pull out a photo book and look through it and found a picture of her as a little girl with Faith.”I found something, a picture of Faith and I together but I don’t remember it”Skye said as she show it to Tracy.”I think the only way we are going to get an answer is if I have Kevin hypnotize me to remember “Are you sure about that” Yes I need to, I’ll call Kevin now, The girls are staying over “Good they belong here” Yes they do, I don’t want them at Lorenzo there no way his out of the mob” Skye said as she picks up her cellphone and called Kevin,” Kevin, I would like an appointment, Yes I can come now “Skye said Skye hang up the phone.”I’m going to go”Skye,You can handle this you are not alone”I know, I feel like I have a family now”Good “Tracy said 

At Ava-Ava was having a drink thinking about her and Lorenzo went there was a knock on the door she open it was Carly.”Carly, Why are you here”I want to see Avery, I need to see her “I’m sorry about Donna, But you are not Avery mother “I know”I can’t get over the fact that you fix the DNA test through I should of know you would”You slept with my under age son! I did what I had to do”Well I’m doing what I have to do for my daughter now get out, You will never be in Avery life again “Ava said Carly was upset and left.

At Lorenzo- Lorenzo told Tea that he was still in the mob and that Dex was working still for him,”I should of know you lied”Tea said “Tea,There no way out of this,But I promise to keep Dex safe”You better, I should go, I do love you “I love you,Tea you need to find someone I know you still love Victor but I want you happy he would too”maybe Victor was the jealous type “Tea said and Left,

No comments:

Post a Comment