Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 57

 At The Police station- Lorenzo and Dex were in the interrogation room with Ric,” You don’t have a case against me you just want to make a name for yourself and arrest me, Let my son go” No, Your son works for you it’s your fault that his arrest too” Ric said “I wouldn’t talk without my lawyer “Lorenzo said 

Mac was in the hallway when Tea came in.”I need to talk to my client now” Tea said “Right in the interrogation room “Mac said “What evidence do you have on my client “We have the weapons he was going to ship it’s a solid case “Mac said he gave Tea the information and she was upset and went into the interrogation room.”I need to talk to my clients alone “Tea said “We have a solid case not even you can save them both “Ric said he left.”Lorenzo, what did you get my son into? I just saw the case Mac had on you both it’s not good”You have to get me out of this”It’s not going to be easy you’re a felony “Thank for reminding Me “Lorenzo said “Mom. I want to still work for Lorenzo I have no regrets about it, Not after everything he had done for Me “Dex said “Thanks you “Lorenzo said as Mac came in.”It’s time to take you both to your cell”Mac said 

At General Hospital-Lila Rae and Gabriella and Kim were in the hallway waiting on news about Skye when Portia and Maya came by,”Skye surgery went well you can both see her but don’t be long “Portia said “Thank you both “Lila Rae said they left.

Elizabeth was looking at Cecil chart trying to figure out what was going on when Portia and Maya came by.”Elizabeth, What’s going on”it’s Cecil her heart monitor went off and I can’t figure out what happened “Elizabeth said 

Kim was listening to them and remember part of the plan that Faith and Jerry had for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment