Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 59

 At General Hospital -Gabriella and Lila Rae were worried about Skye when AJ came by.”Girls, What’s going on” We don’t know, Mother's surgery went well and all of sudden her heart monitor went off,” Gabriella said as Sasha came by.”Just like my mother did” Do you think this isn’t a coincidence “It doesn’t make sense of what going on” Sasha said as Elizabeth and Portia came by.”We have Skye stabbing you can go see her “Portia said “Thanks Dr.Robinson” Lila Rae said the girls left.

“Elizabeth,Do you know what happened to the Iv”I’m looking into it, I have Emma running labs on it”Good I want to pull everyone off the Ivs just in case “Portia said “Yes”You really think someone is messing with the Iv”AJ said “We can’t take any chances “Portia said as Emma came by.”I have the information you need “Emma said “I’ll go and Check on Skye”AJ said he left.”What did you find out Dr.Scorpio-Drake”Portia ask “All the Ivs are tempted with a poison that stop the heart “No”We need to call the authorities “Who know what the side effects can be “Elizabeth said 

At Skye’s room-Skye was in her bed feeling tired when the girls came in.”Mother, How are you feeling “A little tired”We are glad you’re alright “Yes we are”AJ said as he came in.”Me too, I wonder what happened “Dr.Robinson and Aunt Elizabeth are working on it”Yes they will figure it out “AJ said 

Elizabeth was at the nursing station as Monica came in with the paramedics she was unconscious ”Dr.Quartermaine, What happened “We found her passing out in the parking lot”The paramedics said as AJ came by.”Mother! AJ ask “Let us work on her”Elizabeth said as Sara and Steve and Maya came by.”Maya, Can you stay with my husband “Yes”Maya said Steve and Sara and Elizabeth took Monica to a room.”My mother can’t die on us we need her,I need her”AJ said “Yes, Do you want me to call anyone “No I will “Aj, I know we don’t know each other’s but I would like too”Same here, I know my mom was happy you were back and a doctor “she one of the best “Yes”

No comments:

Post a Comment