Friday, April 19, 2024

What lies Ahead part 3 ch 20

 At The Quartermaine mansion -Willow and Monica and Nina were planning the funeral for Wiley .”It’s been so sad lately so many funeral we had to go too”Monica said “Yes it has,I loved Wiley as my own son I’ll miss him but it helps knowing that his with Michael “Yes it does”Monica said “Do we have everything done”Nina ask “Yes,I’m glad you’re here with us”Willow said “Me too, I loved Wiley”Nina said as Ned came in with Carly.”Is everything set”Carly ask “Yes the funeral will be tomorrow and Wiley will be buried at the family crypt,I’m going to rest for awhile “Monica said “Monica, Thank you for letting us stay here “Willow said “You are still a Quartermaine and are welcome here and Nina”Monica said she left.”I’m still not welcome here “Carly said “Do you think you ever will be? You destroyed AJ”Ned said he left.”How is Donna”Willow ask “The same i just need a break “Carly said “I do hope Donna gets better I meant it”Nina said “I know you do,This past month have been full of lost and I want to move on from the past”Carly said as Aj came in.”Carly, You are asking for forgiveness! Really you never apologize to anyone you hurt! I should know! AJ yelled “You’re right, I’m sorry about th e past”I can’t let it go, I never get all the years I lose with my son back”,AJ said “AJ,I do have regrets in letting Sonny raise Michael “To late now “I know “Carly said and left.

At Maxie house- Felicia and Maxie and Max we’re planning the funeral for Bailey.”How do I say goodbye to my daughter “It’s not going to be easy but you have us”I know”Maxie said “When do James and Georgie come home “Felicia ask “Tomorrow “

At BJ gravestone- Lucy was at her gravestone.”Oh Bj,We lose some children it’s so sad Bailey and Wiley and Violet are all gone it’s a shame “Lucy said 

At St.Ann-Violet funeral-Hayden and Elizabeth were greeted everyone who came in.Tracy and Carolyn and Finn.”Finn”What happened to our daughter! Why is our daughter gone! Finn yelled “Violet died from poison “Hayden said “We did everything we could to save the children “Elizabeth said “I’m sure you did “Jeff said as he came in.”Dad”Hayden said “I’m sorry to meet you like this but I want to be here for you”Jeff said as Cameron and Ayden and Jake came in,”We are here for you Hayden “Elizabeth said as Steven and Tommy came in and the funeral started.

No comments:

Post a Comment