Tuesday, April 23, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 31

 At The Quartermaine mansion-Gabriella was in her room unpacking her clothes that she ordered from Paris when Tracy came in.”Gabriella,We need to talk “About what? You’re future, let’s go downstairs and talk”Yes Grandmother “Gabriella said 

At Olivia Italian restaurant- Nina and Sasha were having dinner together.”I can’t believe everything that’s happening the last few weeks “Me too, So are you staying “Yes I have decided to move back so has Willow “That’s good “Yes, Sasha you have been doing great with Crimson I’m not going to take it away from you” Maxie and Gabriella have been helping me run it, Why don’t we run it together “I would love too” Nina said she touched her hand,” Good, Our magazine is going to be even better “Yes, How are things with Cecil “It’s good I was scared of losing her when the plane crash” I’m glad you found your mother “Thanks, Are you and Willow close” Yes we are hopefully that wouldn’t change “Nina said 

At The Quartermaine mansion- Tracy and Gabriella were in the living rooms sitting on the couch having tea together,”Gabriella,I know you been enjoying the store and helping Sasha at the magazine but I believe you can do something even better “Grandmother I want to be in fashion,I want to be a designer “That’s what I was hoping you would say, There is a great fashion school in Paris “Tracy said as Skye came in.”Mother,Are you trying to sent my daughter to Paris”Skye ask “I know about that school and I did sign up to go to it but I haven’t heard from them yet”I can put in a word “No, I want to do this on my own “Mother let Gabriella do this on her own “Alright “Mother,Are you alright “Yes I’m “I’m going to check on Lila Rae”Gabriella said she left,”Skye “I remembered Faith, We went to school together her name was Faye when I know her we had a fight that ended our friendship “So that’s why she adopt Kim”Yes but I think there more going on”Skye said 

In the gatehouse- Willow was staying there with Amelia when her cellphone rang,”Carly, I’m sorry about Donna,No I understand be safe”Willow said 

No comments:

Post a Comment