Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 63

 At The Police station- Mac was on the phone.”No, I will sent my men over to the hospital “Mac said as Lorenzo and Tea came by and Mac hang up the phone.”What’s going on at the hospital? My wife is there”Lorenzo ask “Ex-Wife, I’ll have a cop take you and your son to your cell for the night “Mac said “Mac”Lorenzo said as Lucky came by.”Mac,I just got the message that there a blackout at the hospital and somebody tempted with medical and Ivs”Lucky said “No! Mac, I can help you “Lorenzo said “I can handle this on my own”Mac said as a cop came by too take Lorenzo away,”Lorenzo just go I’ll handle this”Tea said Lorenzo left with the cop.”Mac, What is going on with my family “Tea asks “I have information that Kim is doing the dirty work of Jerry Jacks, She is the one who is trying to kill people by being tempted with the IV and medical “Why would she do that” Jerry raises her, Now I have to go” Mac said he left with Lucky,

Lorenzo was about to go in his cell when he turn around and beat up the officer and left the station.

At General Hospital- Kim was holding everyone hostage .”Kim,You don’t have to do this we will give you whatever you want “AJ said “I don’t need money I have my own, I want to be accepted by my mother I should of been raise by her! Kim yelled “I understand your anger but none of us have anything to do about it”AJ said “please put the gun down and we can talk “Anna said 

Skye was in her room laying on the bed and heard all the yelling and got out of bed and put herself in a wheelchair and well herself out of the room,

Skye saw Kim holding a gun and wheel herself by her,”Kim,What’s going on”It’s me! I’m doing all of Jerry dirty work I tamper with the Ivs and Medicine it’s the only way a lot of people will die! Kim yelling “Why would you do that how do you know Jerry! Skye yelled “He was my father! He raises my with Faith! You were my number one target! Now I have you where I want you! Kim yelled

No comments:

Post a Comment