Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 49

 At Jackie office -Jackie was working on the next article of the newspaper when Felicia came in.”Felicia,What can I do for you “I need your help , I’m investigating what Jerry Jacks has sent for us next and I was wondering if you can use your source to help me”Yes I will this is what make me a great reporter investigative case”Yes it does whatever Jerry has plan we need to make sure no one is hurt again innocent children die the last time my granddaughter “I’m sorry about that,How is Maxie doing’ she trying but it hasn’t been easy “No it’s not, I miss my granddaughter all the time I hardly know her “

At General Hospital-Elizabeth was feeling tired from helping surgery on Cecil when AJ came by.”Elizabeth, Are you alright “Just tired”Maybe you should cut down on your hours you don’t have to work hard anymore “I know but I love my job “Yes I know you are one of the best nurses “AJ said and kiss Elizabeth.”Let’s go have our sonogram “Do you want to know the sex”Yes I do”Me too, We need to tell the family too”Yes hopefully tonight we can but I have been enjoying the secret “Me too”Elizabeth said as Skye came by. ”AJ, Why are you here”Just checking on my wife, “Cecil had surgery she will see me again “That’s wonderful “Yes we need to go, I have an appointment “Appointment? Are you alright “Yes,We are going to tell everyone tonight, I’m pregnant “Oh that’s wonderful “Yes it is”I’m happy for both of you “Skye said 

At Hayden office-Hayden was looking at the finances for Crimson when Jackie came in.”Jackie,Why are you here? You didn’t even show up to your granddaughter funeral “Yes I know and I’m sorry I was away on assignment but that didn’t excuse it , I didn’t even know Violet and I regret it”I disappointed my daughter too I wasn’t always there for her and now it’s to late”Yes it is”But my daughter will not be forgotten “We both will make sure about it”

No comments:

Post a Comment