Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch. 66

 At General hospital-Skye went into the hallway by Lorenzo and Lila Rae as Lucas and Portia came by.”How is our daughter “Lorenzo ask “Gabriella made it was a hard surgery the bullet hit her into the head she will have brain damage “How bad? Lorenzo ask as he touch his face.”We don’t know but you will need to be patient with her, Gabriella should not be alone for awhile “Lucas said “Can we see her”Skye ask “Yes but don’t overwhelm her”I wouldn’t “Skye said they left with Lila Rae.

Elizabeth was in the hallway she was feeling overwhelmed and tired with everything going on as Hayden came by.”Elizabeth, How is our father “He is resting but it’s touch and go”No,Are you alright “No it’s been a long day and stressful “You should take it easy when do you go home “Soon”Elizabeth said as Naomi  came by.”Mother,Why are you here”I came to see you, I’m sorry about Violet I should have been here for you’Yes you should have”Hayden said as Carolyn came by.”Naomi Dreyfus it’s been a long time “Yes it has,Carolyn you look good “If you’re here to go after Jeff I don’t care, We are divorced he all your “Carolyn said “Mother “Elizabeth said 

Gabriella room-Gabriella was in bed sleeping when Skye Lorenzo and Lila Rae came in and Skye went by her daughter and touched her hair.”Oh baby girl I can’t lose you,Remember how hard that pregnancy was on me! We almost lose her then “Yes but we didn’t, Skye I’m sorry for what I say”Me too we both love our girls so much “Yes we do”Lorenzo said he went out of the room and lean against the wall as Tea came by.”Lorenzo, How is Gabriella? I heard you are finally free”Yes I’m , Gabriella is allright but she had some brain damage from being shot I should of stop Kim “You saved Gabriella don’t blame yourself’I have always saved my baby girl from when she was born”Lorenzo said “Lorenzo, What are you talking about “Gabriella isn’t our biological daughter,It’s a long story “Lorenzo said as AJ was listening and in shock about what he heard.”What are you talking about “It’s a long story “Yes it is,I’ll tell you later I can’t keep this secret anymore “Lorenzo said 

Lila Rae came out of the room,”Daddy, Why did you leave like that”I thought you’re mother would want to be alone with you and your sister that’s all”Oh I know tonight was overwhelming but it’s all right now “Yes it is “

Gabriella room-Gabriella wake up as Skye was watching her.”Mother “Gabriella “What happened “You were shot at but you will be alright “Skye said as Lorenzo and Lila Rae came in,”Yes Gabriella you will be alright ,We all will “Lorenzo said 

No comments:

Post a Comment