Friday, April 26, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 65

 At General Hospital -Skye and Lorenzo were waiting on news about Gabriella who was shot by Kim.”Skye “Lorenzo said “I can’t believe that Kim was so angry about me giving her up for adoption that it came to this “Skye said “Gabriella thought something was off with Kim,We should of listened to her! It wouldn’t come to this “Lorenzo said “Are you blaming me for our daughter getting shot! Skye yelled “You always thought I would put our daughters at risk when it’s you! Your daughter did this! Lorenzo yelled as Lila Rae came by.”Both of you stop it! Blame isn’t going to help “Lila Rae said as the governor came by,”Lorenzo, I heard you stopped what could of been a horrible night “I did what I had to do, it was worth it”I’m pardon you from the charges against you but don’t make me regret it because it will not happen again “I won’t Sir, Thank you “Lorenzo said Skye was upset and walk away.”Thank you Governor “Lila Rae said “I hope your sister makes it”He said and left.

“Daddy, that was a little harsh with mother “Probably, I’m just worrying about your sister’Me too,I hope you don’t take your pardon for granted and behave “I will “

Ric was talking to the Governor,”I pardon Lorenzo the charges will be drop’ “Why would you do that “Because he saves life’s tonight, Don’t question me! The Governor said ‘Yes sir “Ric said 

Skye went into the church and sit down.”Please save Gabriella I can’t lose my baby girl “Skye said as AJ came into the church,”I thought you may need someone to talk too”I’m sorry about Kim she put my daughter and Monica in danger”It’s not your fault “Lorenzo think it is, How is Monica “She rested “I can’t lose my daughter, Gabriella didn’t like Kim and I should of listen to her I just thought she was jealous “You want to know your daughter it’s understandable “I understand Kim anger I been there “Yes you have “

Elizabeth came into the church.”Gabriella is out of surgery “Elizabeth said 

No comments:

Post a Comment