Friday, April 19, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 22

 The Quartermaine mansion-The family was getting ready to go to Wiley funeral.”Where is Monica”Tracy ask “She wanted a minute to herself before the funeral “AJ said “This is getting to her”Yes it’s a sad day “Elizabeth said 

At The Quartermaine crypt- Monica was there by Alan grave,”Oh Alan today we are saying goodbye to our grandson you have him now keep him safe “Monica said she touch his grave and left.

At The Church- Carly and Josslyn and Lucas were there.”I hate this”Carly said “Me too, I wish as a doctor I could save the children “Lucas said “Me too” Josslyn said as Robin and Tommy and Steve and the Quartermaine and Nina and Willow came in,

Willow got up to speak.”I love Wiley as my son and I enjoy take care of him I don’t regret it, I hate that his gone and Michael I miss them both so much “Willow said Monica got up.”Wiley was my great grandson and I love him so much I wanted to give him a good life that his father didn’t have raise by us Quartermaine he should still be alive,none of the children should of died that night “Monica said Lucas got up.,”I raised Wiley for the first year as his life and I don’t regret it I loved him so much and still did”Lucas said as he cried and sit back down as Carly got up.”We all loved Wiley he brought us all together and we will Carry on that love he should be here “Carly said she cried and sit back down.Nina got up.’I love Wiley as much as anyone in this room and I miss so much without him but I loved being in his life when we moved we had some wonderful memories and I will remember it “Nina said 

Lucas and Ned and AJ carried his casket out of the church and they put him in the limousine to be buried at the Quartermaine crypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment