Wednesday, April 10, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 2 ch 47

 At The Police Station-Robert was talking to Nora.”So you have an deal for my clients “Yes I just got a lean on this case that someone else helped them if Faith and Olivia turn on Jerry they have a deal”What is it”Only six years in jail they plead guilty and go to jail “I will talk to my client “They don’t have a lot of time to agree to it, I want an answer by the end of the night “Alright “Nora said 

At Skye’s-Gabriella came home from work and was tired when she heard something and walk into her father office and turn on the lights to find Lorenzo standing there.”Daddy”Gabriella said as she closed the door.”Is it safe for you to be here “I’m working on coming home, I miss you and your siblings “We miss you to but is it safe”I just need some paperwork and I been staying in hiding in town”What about here? In the secrets room you build here”Gabriella I can’t have you help me you could still be in trouble with me escape jail”I don’t care you have to be safe,Mother want to take your business down “What! Who’s helping her”Anna and Sam and Carly all of them”We can’t have that,I can’t go back to jail or miss anymore time with you and Lila Rae and Dex”I know Daddy “I’ll stay in the secret room till I can come up with something “Do you need food or anything “I have dry food in the secret rooms and water, Do you have your secret phone “Yes”Keep it close to you “I will, Daddy I think Mother is just scared everyone is”I know “Lorenzo said “If I find out anything I’ll tell you “Gabriella said as they heard someone comes into the house and Gabriella open the door to look and close it.”It’s Mother with Sam and Carly and Dex and Josslyn, I’ll go listen in and tell you what is going on” I can always count on you I will never forget it” Lorenzo said and left.

Gabriella went into the hallway to listen in.”I should of know Jerry is behind this he will never change “Carly said “We did the right thing in telling Robert now he will handle it”Skye said “We still need to stop the mob anyone can still come and take over “Sam said “Who else from the past”Dex ask “We need Lorenzo black book of people he did business with “Skye said 

At The Police station- Faith and Olivia were in jail talking to Nora about the plead deal.”I think you both should take it, Only six years in jail isn’t to bad”Nora said “Jerry isn’t to be trusted he would turn on us in a heartbeat, Yes let’s do it “Yes”Olivia said 

No comments:

Post a Comment