Monday, April 15, 2024

What Lies Ahead part 3 ch 11

 At General Hospital-Robin was upset about Violet death she was crying when Carly and Ava came by.”Robin,What’s going on? We heard Hayden yelling “Carly ask “We lose Violet”No”Robin, You have to stop this before any other children die “Carly said “We know what poison it is and Tommy is working on a antidote,I want to save the children “Robin said as Maxie came by.”Robin, My children are sick too”No, I’ll look at them I need to talk to Ava alone “Robin said “Yes,Elizabeth was going to talk to me but she got  called away “Ava said she left with Robin as Sam came by,”What’s going on? I heard that the children are sick “ Yes this was Jerry he poisoned our children “No” Yes, Violet died”

Avery room- Avery was resting when Ava and Robin came in,”Ava, When we test your blood we found out that Sonny wasn’t the father his blood type isn’t the same as Avery”No,She not Sonny so that means she is Morgan after all that time”Yeah”Do you know what happened! We had a DNA test run”No, But I know someone who has an history of changing results “Carly! She did this ! Ava yelled Robin didn’t say anything and left.”You our Morgan daughter, I know it! Ava said and touch her daughter.

Carly was in the hallway talking to Sam.” How is Donna? So far good” Carly said as Ava came by and was upset and walk by Carly.” You bitch! All this time you know that Sonny wasn’t Avery father! Morgan is! Ava yelled and slap her.”Yes! I changed the results and I have no regrets! Morgan wasn’t ready to be a father! I was never going to tell you! Now I need to be with my daughter! Carly said “If you think I’m just going to let this go you have another thing coming “Ava said Carly left.

James and Bailey and Georgie room-Maxie was in the room watching her children when Robin came in and looked at them.”Robin I can’t lose my children “I know we are working on an antidote “Robin said as Mac and Felicia came in.”What is going on “Jerry one last gift for all of us, He poisoned the children ,We lose Violet “Robin said “No, What a monster “Felicia said 

No comments:

Post a Comment