Thursday, April 18, 2024

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 17

 At Jackie talk show- Jackie was reportedly on the news about the poison.”I have an update about the children who were poison unfortunately I have some death to report’Jackie said 

At Carly’s-Carly was in Donna's room packing up some of her things when Josslyn came in,” Mom” I’m just packing your sister's belongs that she will need in the hospital “Mom, You have to deal with this” Deal with what “Carly ask “That Donna isn’t going to get better “You don’t know that, I won’t give up on my children no matter what “Carly said “Mom, We have a lot to deal with, Wiley death, The truth about Avery” I don’t care about keeping the secret about Avery, Morgan wasn’t ready to be a father, especially with Ava of all people “If Morgan didn’t die would you of keep Avery from him” Yes, I have no regrets “Carly said 

At Hayden-Hayden and Elizabeth were sitting on the couch,”I can’t tell you how to grieve for a child I do understand your pain though “Did anyone else die”Yes Wiley and Bailey “No,I’m sorry “Me too I hate that this happened “Me too “

At General Hospital-Robin was feeling emotional and sit down as Anna came by,”Robin “I hate that we lost three children “Me too, I wish it could of all been prevented “Yes, Do you know what else Jerry planned “I’m working on stopping it before anyone else gets hurt “Anna said as Maxie came by with Felicia and Mac .”Maxie”Robin said as she got up with Anna,”We are so sorry’Anna said “I know you both are”You are not alone “Robin said “I know, Spinellie is with the children I’m going to take a break “Yes try to get some rest “Anna said 

Willow was in the hallway when Monica came by,”Willow, I want you to know you are not alone and you will always be a honorary Quartermaine “Thanks Monica,I can’t believe that his gone”Me too”

No comments:

Post a Comment