Monday, February 15, 2016

Finding you Skye /Lorenzo /Jax/Genevieve /Alexander part 3 ch 70

~At ELQ~Law department~ Genevieve was working with the other lawyers and loved every minute of it she love the law so much and miss it. “I just want to say that I seen you in court, You were great”The lawyer said “Thank you , I do miss the law and I’m glad I’m working here”Genevieve said “We become the law when we go to school to become a lawyer it’s inside us”The lawyer said “Yes it is, You get it”Genevieve said “Yes I do”The lawyer said as Skye came in. “Genevieve, How are you doing”Skye ask “Great mother”Genevieve said “Good , Let’s go home”Skye said Genevieve took some files and left.

At The Quartermaine~Alan and Tracy were talking. “Is Genevieve going to help you”Alan ask “Yes, Alan I know you hate this but we have to get Daddy legacy back”Tracy said “I know I just hate use Genevieve”Alan said “Genevieve will be fine”Tracy said “I hope so, Skye really want a relationship with Genevieve”Alan said “Well I think it’s too late for that”Tracy said

At Skye/Lorenzo~Lorenzo was talking to a man and they both were holding guns as Genevieve and Skye came in. “Daddy”, What are you doing”Genevieve said “Genevieve you know better then that to ask me, Now I need you to stay here with you're mother”Lorenzo said “You're not going to kill Alexander are you, If you do I will hate you, I will kill you myself”Genevieve said “No I’m not going after Alexander his safe”Lorenzo said “I don’t believe you! Genevieve yelled and hit Lorenzo put he grab her hands.“Genevieve calm down”Lorenzo said as the man left. “Genevieve, Just come sit on the couch,I have the maid bring you some tea”Skye said Genevieve sit down on the couch and Skye went to talk to Lorenzo. “Lorenzo”Skye said “I’m not going to kill Alexander this is part of the meds that Genevieve take it make her lash out for no reason”Lorenzo said “I haven’t seen this part yet, I will take care of Genevieve, Lorenzo stay safe”Skye said “I will”Lorenzo said they share a kiss.

Genevieve sit on the couch as Lorenzo came by and cover her with a blanket. “Genevieve look at me”Lorenzo said Genevieve look at her father. “All you need to know is Alexander is safe, I know if anything happened to him I lose you”Lorenzo said he kiss Genevieve on the cheek and left. Skye sit down by Genevieve. “Genevieve it’s going to be okay”Skye said

No comments:

Post a Comment