Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secret part 1 ch 14

“Secrets part 1 ch. 14”

At The Quartermaine mansion-Brooklyn was on the phone with Blaze,” Blaze, Your late to your meeting with me, oh I’m so sorry, yes you need to be there for Kristina “Brooklyn said as she hung up the phone as Skye came in.”Is everything alright? You look upset “I was going to have a meeting with a new artist Blaze to sign her to L&B but she canceled “Oh is everything alright “No, Sonny is gone, I need to call my mother “Oh, I’m sorry “No you’re not, I know the history between you and Sonny and AJ” Sonny destroyed this family! He ripped AJ's heart out when he took Michael from him that was the beginning of his downfall, not to mention Sonny killed him but you don’t seem to care “Skye said “I hate that Aj is gone I can grieve for both of them” You need to act like a Quartermaine “Skye said Brooklyn left. Skye was happy that Sonny was gone and saw a shadow outside and went outside to the porch.


Outside on the porch-Skye went outside to find Lorenzo waiting for her.”Is it safe” It will be soon, Sonny is gone and I just took over the territory soon this will be all over “Good, I hate all this use our daughter Lila Rae to kill him” She wanted to do it,” To please you, Lila Rae love you and will do anything for you” Skye said “Skye, Soon our family will be on top “Lorenzo I just wanted us together, Yes I wanted Sonny gone because of what he did to my brother but I didn’t like Lila Rae being involved “This is the last time she will be involved, I promise you now I’ll have to go, keep your secrets phone by and I’ll call you soon, Give Gabriella my love” Lorenzo said and left as Skye cried.


At Nina’s-Nina was looking at pictures of Sonny when there was a knock on the door it was Diane .”I’m sorry about Sonny, I have the funeral arrangements that he wants he wrote down “Oh, I didn’t know he did that “Yes, and his will too” Thanks I don’t know how to do all this” You are not alone “


Carly’s-Carly was drinking when Josslyn came by.” Mom, Why are you sad? “you don’t know that Sonny died” Oh” Joss, I know you hate that he hurt me but this isn’t good, You’re sister lost her father and someone new can take over “We will be safe” No we don’t know that whoever it is can hurt us” Did you tell Donna” Not yet” Carly said as Donna came in the room.”Donna, Come sit down “What is it Mommy,” Donna asked as she sat down.”I’m sorry I have bad news to tell you, Your daddy went to heaven today “No” He loves you so much” Carly said as she hugged Donna.


At The Quartermaine gatehouse-Michael was sad about Sonny as Willow came in.”Michael, I’m sorry about Sonny “I wanted him in jail but I didn’t want him dead “Who turned in the evidence “I don’t know but I will find out, I have tried to get a hold of Dex but he won’t answer me” 

No comments:

Post a Comment