Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 39

 Secrets part 2 ch 39

At AJ’s hotel- Monica got up to talk.”I just want to make a speech about my son I’m proud of him that he is trying to deal with life without his son it’s not easy to but I’m proud of him and I know his father would be too” Monica said as everybody clapped.


Skye was looking for Lorenzo when her cell phone rang “Lorenzo where are you? What! Skye yelled she hung up the phone as Gabriella came by “Mother what’s wrong “You’re father was shot at the house! Skye yelled “No” Where is Lila Rae,” Skye asked 


Alexis was in shock that Julian was alive and was looking for Kristina as Sam came by.”Mom” Have you seen your sister? Did you know Lucas saved Julian “No,” Sam said they went outside and saw Lila Rae.”Lila Rae, Have you seen my daughter “No, Kristina said she had to make a phone call that’s the last I saw her” Lila Rae  said as Skye and Gabriella came by,” Mother, What is it” Your father been shot at he went back to the house because the alarm went off” Skye said “No” Lila Rae said as Alexis phone rang “Alexis, no” Alexis said she hang up the phone.”Kristina had been shot too “No,” Sam said they left.


Inside-Carly was jealous that Aj was reopening the hotel” So Carly what do you think” AJ asked “You will blow it, You always do” Carly said she was also worried about Kristina when Alexis came by,” Carly we need to talk “What is it! Carly asks “ My daughter has been shot at! Is it your fault? Alexis yelled “No” You had to drag my daughter into your revenge of taking over Sonny's business! I don’t care what they do to you! You will leave my daughter alone” Alexis yelled and slapped her and left. Julian came by Carly. “I heard you were trying to take over but it wouldn’t work, “Julian said “I’m not scared of you” You should be, I hope you have security on Donna,” Julian said 


Willow was looking around as Nina came by.”Willow, Are you alright “Yes I just hate seeing Michael's family like this “Willow said “Me too,” Nina said and smiled as she thought about the revenge she finally got when AJ bumped into her.”Nina We haven't met yet” Yes it’s a nice hotel,” Nina said and AJ remembered that voice .” it was you who saved me, “AJ said Nina put her finger on her lip.”Shush we don’t want to relive our secret ”Nina said 

No comments:

Post a Comment