Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secret part 2 ch 59

 Secrets Part 2 ch 59

At Olivia's Italian restaurant- Gabriella was hiding by the bar she was having a hard time getting comfortable in public with her feeding tube as Phillip came by.”Why is a beautiful woman like you hiding over here” Because I don’t want anyone to see me, I have this feeding tube in me” We all have something “Yes we do” Don’t let anyone ruin your night, Do you want to have dinner with me” Why do you want me to join you “Because I want to get to know you” Phillip said 


Skye and Tea table- Skye and Tea were eating their food.”I hope the girls come back “Yes, Skye how are you doing with Gabriella “I’m trying hard but I blame myself I did limit her sugar intake when she was a little girl “All mothers do that “Yes but I blame myself “Skye said as Gabriella and Phillip came by.”Mother, I’m going to have dinner with Philip” Alright, We will leave together “Yes” Gabriella said she left with Phillip.”Lorenzo going to hate this, Gabriella like a boy” It was bonding to happen, How is it he doing with Lila Rae” Not good “Skye said 


Willow and Nina were eating and talking.”I don’t have any secrets “I heard you talking to Monica, I know everything “What are you going to do about it” You are not the woman I thought you were, You destroy a family “Willow said as Carly came by,” What family have you destroyed? Whose husband did you steal from this time? Carly asks “I destroyed your family! Nina yelled as she got up.”I was the one who knew AJ was alive and kept him safe and I only married Sonny to destroy you! I wanted him to die! Nina yelled Carly slapped her.”I know you didn’t love Sonny the way he should be loved! I was the only woman who loved him” Carly said “Now you will never have him” I will destroy you” How! With what! Nina yelled “You will pay, “Carly said and left.


Gabriella and Phillip were talking at their table,” Wow, Does that happen along in this town “Unfortunately yes, I need to warn you that my father is “Gabriella said she didn’t know how to explain it.” I know about your father and it’s not our fault who are parents are” No it’s not, You’re very handsome and here I’m wearing a feeding tube “You’re still beautiful, I do hope you get better “Thanks I trying “Good I want to know you “Phillip said and took Gabriella hand as Lorenzo came into the restaurant and saw his younger daughter with Phillip and didn’t like it and went by Skye.”Lorenzo, you show up” Yes, Who’s that with our daughter “Lorenzo we know this would happen one day a boy like her,” Skye said as Lorenzo sat down.” You miss a big secret “Yes, Carly just found out about Nina” There is nothing she can do to us” Lorenzo said 


Carly was outside crying as AJ came by.”Let me take you home “No, Let’s just go somewhere, “Carly said as they left.

No comments:

Post a Comment