Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 43

 Secrets Part 2 ch 43

At General Hospital-Gabriella was in the hallway not feeling well and worrying about her family she was walking and not looking where she was going and ran into Phillip.”Sorry “It’s alright, Are you alright “Yes I just wasn’t looking where I was going “It’s been a little stressful “Yes it has” My name is Phillip Cassadine “Gabriella Alcazar “Nice to meet you “You too I’m sorry about your cousin “Thanks I haven’t met her yet I just came to town” Oh that’s sad” Yes it is,” Phillip said as Skye came by.”Gabriella “Phillip this is my mother, Skye Quartermaine Alcazar, This is Phillip Cassadine “Nice to meet you, Gabriella you have an appointment, “Skye said Phillip left.”Isn’t he cute “Yes he is, Gabriella you need to focus on your health right now, You have an appointment with Dr.Robinson “Skye said they walked to the office.


Lila Rae was in the hallway about to go to the morgue when Alexis came by.”I’m sorry about Kristina, I did care about her I wasn’t just using her” Why did you use my daughter to get to Sonny? Why did you help your father “It was easy I wanted my father to still love me he didn’t take it well when I came out” I do understand wanting your parents' love “Yes, I never wanted this” Lila Rae said as Sam and Molly came by.”What’s going on” Sam asked “I just want to give my condolences “You can go see her,” Alexis said Lila Rae left.”Mom, Why did you do that “Molly asked “Because I do believe you’re sister loved her, I have to believe she was happy “Yes she was”


At Dr. Robinson's office- Portia was examining Gabriella as Skye was in the room.”Gabriella, Have you had your period in the last few months “No I haven’t in a few months I've been enjoying it “Gabriella that’s not good, I want to weigh you” Portia said she helped Gabriella get up .”Have you been eating “A little “I want you to turn around and look at your mother “What, I can’t look at the scale “No,” Portia said Gabriella got on the scale backward.”Skye looked at the scale and the number, What’s the number “You need to start eating again “I do” You don’t eat a lot “Skye said “Gabriella it’s not good that you don’t have your period, You may not have children “That’s alright “Gabriella get dressed and met us in the hallway “Portia said as she pick up the scale and left with Skye.”This isn’t good “No, if Gabriella doesn’t eat enough we may have to put her in a feeding tube “She going to hate that, I didn’t know about her period “Skye said as Gabriella came into the hallway.”Let’s go see your father then go home it’s been a night” Skye said 

No comments:

Post a Comment