Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 37

 Secrets Part 2 ch 37


At The Hotel - AJ was outside looking at the new sign that was being put on as Elizabeth came by.”I’m just coming to see if you need any help for tonight “Elizabeth said “No. I’m all set, Did you see the sign” Yes I do, I wish you well “Thank, Elizabeth you didn’t save me that day did you” No but I wish I did” Me too, I can’t remember who it was” Aj said “Just focus on what’s ahead “Yes, I forgive Skye” I’m glad I know you love her “Yes” Well I need to run some errands, I’ll see you later “Elizabeth said she kiss Aj and left.


At Michael's graveyard- Carly was there putting flowers down.”I miss you so much, losing Sonny and Jason and my mother I feel so lost without all of my family, I have been taking over Sonny's territory “Carly said as AJ came by.”Carly when are you going to drop that idea” Never I have to do this for justice for my family “What about the family you have here” Why do you care “I shouldn’t but it’s for my son “AJ said 


At Skye/ Lorenzo -Skye was reading the information that Lorenzo gave her as Gabriella came in holding a bag.”Gabriella, how did therapy go” Alright, “Gabriella said “Let me see your dress” You will later, “Gabriella said as Lila Rae came in.”I just got off the phone with Kristina she going to meet us here “Alright, We should get ready “Skye said they went upstairs.


At General Hospital-Monica was in her office looking at the computer of who was on duty that night AJ was supposed to be dead.


At Skye/Lorenzo-Gabriella was in her room wearing her new dress and looking at herself in the mirror you could see how skinny she was and all her bones when Skye came in she didn’t think Gabriella looked good and came in.”Gabriella, What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror? Skye asks “I see a beautiful woman “Gabriella look at yourself “I see all skin and bone! Is that what you want me to say? I have an eating disorder! Gabriella yelled and cried as Skye comforted her.”You made the first step in recovery “I know I say it in therapy too, Mother I don’t think I will fully recover from it “No you wouldn’t it’s something you will always live with like my alcoholism “Skye said “Do you ever think of drinking “Yes sometimes but I have now what I always wanted a family of my own and that is my strength let that be your strength “Skye said “I’ll try, I wear another dress” Yes” Skye said as Lorenzo came in,” Is everything alright “I have an eating disorder I’ll always have it but I do want to get better “You will, I’m sorry I ruin your magazine I just hate seeing you like this and I wanted to blame something “I know “

No comments:

Post a Comment