Sunday, December 24, 2023

Secrets part 2 ch 23

 “Secrets part 2 ch 23”

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye and Rae were talking.”Start spilling, I want to know everything! Why did you say I was your daughter when I’m not? Tracy is my mother! Skye yelled “I wanted you to be mine, I was pregnant the same time Tracy was and I did believe you were mine with the proof that I had from my ex-husband but when you came here and met Alan that’s when I had to face the truth that you were not mine daughter you were Tracy and Adam “You may of face it but you keep the truth from me “Yes! Tracy was awful to you, You both hated each other so I kept quiet I had to protect you, You may not have been my biological daughter but I love you “You know that being a Chandler means everything to me and you keep quiet! Adam died not knowing the truth! You are just a coward who didn’t want to face the truth! Skye yelled “Yes I was, by keeping the truth I put on hold finding my biological daughter but I wouldn’t change knowing you and your daughters and being at your wedding, I love you Skye, and I hope in time we can have a relationship “We will never have one! Besides you hate my husband “Skye said 


At Kristina-Kristina and Carly were talking about taking over Sonny's business when Alexis came storming in she heard them talking about.”Alexis, I thought you left “Carly said as Alexis came by and slapped her.”How dare you get my daughter involved with Sonny's business! You bitch!  I will not lose my daughter! Alexis yelled “Mother, I’m a grown woman, I want to run it,” Kristina said “Kristina, you are a smart woman and could do anything this isn’t one of them I know you’re upset about Lila Rae but this isn’t the answer and you will not do it” You can’t stop me” Yes I can, You’re father wouldn’t want this “Alexis said “We need to get back Sonny business “Then you do that without my daughter! What kind of mother are you? What about Donna? She already lost one parent “Alexis said “I need to go” Carly said she left as she was upset.


At The Metro Co.- Lorenzo was having breakfast with his daughters when Laura came in with Martin. “we need to find Cyrus“Laura said as she and Martin passed by Lorenzo's table Gabriella remembered seeing Lorenzo kill him as she was picking her food.”Gabriella eat some of your eggs “Lorenzo said “I will” Gabriella said “I hope Mother and Rae aren’t killing each other “Lila Rae said “Me too” You’re mother upset Rae lied about her being her daughter “Yes it’s not easy to forgive “Gabriella said 


Laura and Martin were talking.”Maybe Cyrus just wanted to start over after he broke out of jail “Laura said “He hasn’t seen our mother and that’s not like him and he hasn’t moved any money “Do you have his financial records “Yes he give me access after he went to jail “So he is missing “Laura said “Laura is that Lorenzo Alcazar” Yes” He could of” I’ll look into it, We are looking into if he killed Sonny “Laura said “Mob boss do kill each other “Martin said 

No comments:

Post a Comment