Saturday, December 23, 2023

Secret part 1 ch 21

 “Secrets part 1 ch. 21”

At Valentin- Valentin was home he was feeling lonely since he sent Charlotte to board school to keep her safe and his breaking up with Anna as there was a knock on the door it was a young man.”Can I help you? Valentin asks “Maybe you can, I’m Phillip your son” What! I have my birth certificate to show you and I’m willing to do a DNA test “I want one, I don’t know anything about a son” After my mother ended up pregnant by you Victor showed up at my mother's house and paid her to keep quiet about me, He didn’t want you to know me because it would ruin his plan for you “I’m sorry what my father did to you, I will give you anything “I just want a second chance with you to get to know you, I’m not here for revenge “I believe you, You just want to be accepted, I have been there “


Lorenzo-Lorenzo was still hiding from everyone when Ava came in,” The guard let me in, I wanted to know where you are hiding Nikolas? His body has been moved “Because he is alive, Austin saved him after you tried to kill him” No! Where is he” In London, I’ll give you the address if you want “I just want to know what his plan is! Does he want revenge? He may come back or we can make sure he doesn’t, What do you want “Lorenzo asked “I don’t want him to come back to town he threatened my daughter “I understand, I will go to any lengths to protect my daughter, Ava you have my protection from anyone, I do believe we can work together “Me too, When will you tell everyone you're alive? Soon all in good time “I have one more question, Is my brother gone? Ava asked “Yes, I’m sorry but Sonny killed him in Nixo Falls” I was hoping he would come back “I understand that” Yes you do, I should go,” Ava said and left.


At The Meto Co-Skye and AJ came in with the girls.”I can’t believe this is ours” Yes we just need to make some changes, a new design and name something that stands out that now we are back on top” Skye said as Carly came by to get her dinner,” AJ! You're alive! Carly yelled “Carly, It’s good to see you “How did that happen? How! Carly yelled “That isn’t your business “I thought the last time we came a long way in our relationship AJ said “Don’t remember me” Carly said May I remember you that this is our hotel! Skye yelled “AJ, I hope this time you don’t hurt Michael “Michael will be fine,” AJ said “I just came to get my dinner then I’ll leave, “Carly said she left,” Mother, Why does that woman hate you “Gabriella ask “Gabriella something you will hear about me and your father but it not true, “Skye said Gabriella and Lila Rae went to a table,” What happened between you and Carly last time “Skye ask “We slept together it was a mistake “Yes it was! Aj what were you thinking? I was upset but it wouldn’t happen again “I hope not” I need to go see someone, “Aj said “Elizabeth “Yes,” AJ said as he left,

No comments:

Post a Comment